2011.04.01 Frye Hearing (DISCUSSION THREAD) - AM edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I was clear on my point so I'll reiterate a little more. I agree, whatever possessed her to try to alter the odor in the car goes against the grain as she obviously knew what she was smelling and as a nurse by profession, her action to call police should have been her first action. Her recollection regarding the dryer sheet(s)? in the car was my point on her forgetting she had done that. For me, no amount of dryer sheets or Febreeze is going to squelch that odor. No way.....no how. The medication she was changed to after the car and KC had been taken into custody, I believe interfered with her ability to remember she had done that.
BBM
YES!!!
And couple that with the fact that her colleagues, also in the medical profession, told her, implored her to call the police.

BBM and supersized and well...THREE teenage boys? May I ask if they are triplets? Regardless, you are super brave. The goatlike smell that they possess alone when they sweat...lol.

Yours is my favorite post of the day!

LOL...I had 3 teenaged boys. Youngest 13, middle 16 and oldest, 17...we all survived!! :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle