2011.04.01 Nancy Grace

Does anyone remember the statement GA said to KC about gaining weight while shes in prison? I question why GA would be so observant about KC's weight. There is something about George Anthony that I don't like but I can't exactly pinpoint it. I did find it peculiar that GA would make a statement like that to his daughter. Could it be possible there has been some kind of sexual impropriety between KC and her father? KC does seem to be quite the exhibitionist before incarceration. Was it possible she seduced her own father then held it over his head and still does? George Anthony is a handsome physically fit guy who looks like he has an eye for younger women. He looks like he can be a charmer. You know Cindy is aging quickly and GA might not want to be saddled with an older unattractive wife when a good looking guy like him can have a nice looking woman on each arm. I think this family has many secrets which who knows may be revealed at KC's trial.

I don't see it.

snipped for focus
I did find it peculiar that GA would make a statement like that to his daughter.

I think it is just another demonstration of the shallowness of the family where image is everything. I have known fathers who would make that comment to their teenage daughters and wives. I haven't seen so many who make those comments to their sons, though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back