2011.04.06 Clint Dunn Arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just sad for HD. What a sorry job of parenting from BOTH parents. I've defended Clint, but Lord, enough of the drug thing. We get it, you smoke dope. But getting arrested over and over is distracting from the case. It's all just disappointing.

SA is probably feeling very cocky about now. The whole family has been in jail. Mom ,Grandma, Dad 3 times now and he is still a free man. :(

SA is probably feeling very cocky about now. The whole family has been in jail. Mom ,Grandma, Dad 3 times now and he is still a free man. :(

Those are the jailbirds we know about; wouldn't be surprised if the whole dang bunch of them hasn't had some run-ins with the law.

He can be cocky all he wants for now; maybe CD will tell LE what he has been hearing or about some of tips he has received.

Cocky only last so long; his day is coming and it won't be because he showed up late for court.

:gasp: :phone: the person SA will call from jail won't have enough $$ to get him out.

I am just so disgusted. I was disgusted before when he didn't speak out strongly when all of the cp info came out. He says he's Hailey's voice but then he does something so irresponsible. The people who supposedly loved her are letting her down so much! This whole case is like trying to nail jello to a tree.

Well said TG.

My heart skipped a little when I came here and read the thread title ...
Is is unusual to immediately issue a warrant and then arrest the person in a case like this?

HOW can you be LATE for court? When you know THE DATE and TIME? CD isn't working. His life revolves around looking for Hailey. He has to have a calendar - or a schedule book - something!

((((((((((((((((((((shakes and hangs head))))))))))))))))))

heads off to corner mumbling "late court? how can anyone be late for court?"..................

The way it works in our city and county (different state) for something like that is everyone is given the same time to show up. Nine in the morning and then one in the afternoon. First come, first served. I'm wondering if it's like that in Clint's city/county and Clint just thought he'd sleep in and go in later. That's a huge gamble because what if everyone chose to sleep in? Still some people do it.
BTW I don't have an arrest record but my friend works for the court system and I get to hear some crazy stories.

The one thing that really gave me pause is him NOT filing for divorce from Billie. WTF? Especially, after the *advertiser censored* issues came to the forefront.

I bet money is the issue. It takes a lot esp. how complicated this situation is also an attorney might be advising for him to wait for now.

Can you imagine being in LE, trying to find out what has happened to HD, and having to deal with this family? I think I would go insane.

Sadly, this is the kind of thing that LE has to deal with all the time!!
I'm not surprised, though.
Poor Hailey, she never had a chance with these two as parents.

I bet money is the issue. It takes a lot esp. how complicated this situation is also an attorney might be advising for him to wait for now.

He could go to court without a lawyer and ask that the filing fees be waived, considering his financial situation. There would be NO way I would stay legally married to someone who consorted with a child *advertiser censored* addicted person.

By sticking with her, he looks even worse than he already does.

JMO, MOO, IMO, and all other disclaimers

Well da*n ! He could have been just minutes late. When the judge calls your case they do not wait long at all a minute or two and then thats it you have a warrant... He has alot on his plate understandable, this FTA will prob. be dissmissed at some point, you should never ever be late for a court hearing if you can help it.
I'm not gonna kick him, he has been the only voice for Hailey from the family for a long time, and he is still her voice among others.....
I do believe that if he is still smokin he should lay off.....

I have sympathy for CD as I surely don't think he had anything to do with Hailey's disappearance. However, my empathy is beginning to wane.

Am unsure of his transportation, but we do know he is unemployed so that's ruled out as an excuse. Even with NO vehicle I would imagine he could walk to the courthouse if necessary. No job, a new baby, and now whoever posted his last bond has lost their money...good Gawd!

I'd like to know who is going to post his bail this time.

I don't smoke but have no problem with anyone that does IF they can still function at what I consider a normal level, working, going to school, raising their children well and not doing it in front of your children, etc., BUT it's obvious to me that isn't working so well for Clint. IF he really wanted a divorce he could stop smoking for awhile, at least, and give the money he'd be saving to an attorney. That's IF he really wants a divorce.
Heck, I wanted one so bad one time I left a nice house, nice car, and every thing else except clothes. Been happier ever since.

ETA: Sorry Jo, looks like we were thinking along the same line. I should have read all the post before posting.

It's time for me to take a self imposed vacation from this case along with all the yahoos and their inabilities to get their act together.:twocents::pullhair:

I can understand. I posted like crazy early in this case but had to take a break... Maddening. :banghead:

He could go to court without a lawyer and ask that the filing fees be waived, considering his financial situation. There would be NO way I would stay legally married to someone who consorted with a child *advertiser censored* addicted person.

I agree with you. Maybe he is a very motivated person, or is having a complete breakdown. Most stoners I know aren't very motivated to do anything and easily breakdown and go into denial at any sign of confrontation or stress.
It's time to man up for him though.

And by refusing to disengage from Billie-her live-in called his daughter promiscuous, possibly-used drugs, etc.: IMO, it's outright bizarre, not disengaging from BJD. Didn't want to trash her? Fine, don't offer up a sentence of support to her! Not saying CD had anything to do with his daughter's disappearance. But, most know I'm not going to back his weed habit among other things in the middle of this. Late for court appearance---that's the technical reason---not buying that's why they took him in. He needs to spill names, etc.

If you do not show up in court for this type of case, a warrant is automatically issued for your arrest .

Also, from my recollection, I'm 99% sure a person doesn't lose the bond money (if it was cash bond) or the collateral they put up if they used a bail bondsman unless the person they bonded out cannot be found in around six months.

No, I've never been in jail, but I have known some peeps. :( I'll say no more...lol.

If you do not show up in court for this type of case, a warrant is automatically issued for your arrest .

Also, from my recollection, I'm 99% sure a person doesn't lose the bond money (if it was cash bond) or the collateral they put up if they used a bail bondsman unless the person they bonded out cannot be found in around six months.

No, I've never been in jail, but I have known some peeps. :( I'll say no more...lol.

Apparently, he showed up, but he showed up late. I mean, he could have called the clerk of the court and let them know he was going to be late, and none of this would have happened.

Personally, I think LE has had it with everyone involved in this cluster fluck. It was CD's misfortune to show up late and not call, and the judge made an example of him. It's time for CD to man-up here and take some personal responsibility for his life. He's got a young baby to raise and an older son. He needs to start setting an example that people can change, if they put a little effort into it. Most of all, he needs to file for divorce from BD, POST HASTE.

IMO, JMO, MOO, and all of the other disclaimers.

I was just reading another case on WS's. It was about the mom that killed her 2 teenage kids, shot them one in the car and the teenage girl in her bedroom.
The father is filing for divorce from her, however his attorney said that it's very possible the father will be ordered to pay for his wifes defense of killing their kids.. it's sickening... maybe that is what is going with the Clint/Billie thing..
I don't know for sure though

I'd be willing to overlook not filing for divorce (finances, blah, blah). But, I've got a problem with any statement of defense of BJD and/or Shawn A by CD. That's my issue with him.

Then, when I add to it, CD's continuing his habit, not divorcing BJD and showing up late to court after all this, it's bizarre behavior. If all of it is related to his weed habit, well then, as opposed to what his brother-in-law suggested (that his habit does not affect his performance as a worker, or as a father), stop smoking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike