2011.04.12 Casey Anthony trial: Focus group 'acquits' Anthony on CBS show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this mock jury was fed the storyline on the psych info that JA wants kept under wraps? They obviously told the (biased) story the way they want jurors to hear it. Good luck getting an acquittal when the SA brings their side of the case to the table.

IMO, this 48 Hrs. show is going to lull ICA, George and Cindy, and possibly even the defense attorneys, into a false sense of security thinking that ICA has a very real chance of walking away from this crime.

I don't care what this mock jury says (I know, they call it a focus group, but it's a mock jury.... and what the heck is the difference between a focus group and a mock jury anyway?), they are NOT the real jury and did NOT see all the evidence. I have faith when the jurors see all the evidence presented at trial by the State, there will be no question in their minds that ICA is guilty of first degree murder.

So lull away, ICA..... justice for Caylee is coming!

Good point, Snaz. It's not like the state's case was put on in full.

When LKB states that "sure" KC lied about ZannytheNanny, it just goes further to show KC never had any intention of "cooperating" with LE, as this was her first story to anyone about where Caylee was. An innocent person wouldn't do this. Yes, everyone knew this was a lie...but if KC was innocent, why bother telling such BS? The Dream Team is going to turn into KC's nightmare. IMO.
I can't stomach watching any show sympathetic to KC. Yep, I'm biased. But I just don't see how any jury, mock or real, could hear everything from the horse's mouth and render a not guilty verdict.

Link to LKB statement:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27538935/detail.html

"Stand up if you want another cup of coffee!" :lol:

"Stand up if you secretly watch Jersey Shore, but you don't want to admit it" :lol:

Ha ha ha (standing up only halfway...don't want anyone to see me! :blushing:

Even my 14 yr old son caught me watching it and said, "how can you watch that!!" :giggle:

:cow:

Do you think this is where the DT tried out their ridiculous story as laid out in JB's opening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix