2011.04.28 - Day four of the trial - TL testifies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got that Chris says he was sleeping in the same bed as Sherri, but TL testified she thought he was sleeping on a bed in the basement. TL thinks CC hadn't slept with Sherri in over a year, not that I believe it. However, this could hurt the Defense. Chris said Sheri was lying beside him that morning he left for the gym.

IIRC, he also said she had fallen asleep "in his arms" on the couch the night before. I don't believe one, single word that comes out of his mouth. Or TL's, for that matter.

I finally got that Chris says he was sleeping in the same bed as Sherri, but TL testified she thought he was sleeping on a bed in the basement. TL thinks CC hadn't slept with Sherri in over a year, not that I believe it. However, this could hurt the Defense. Chris said Sheri was lying beside him that morning he left for the gym.

Good point. He also said she fell asleep in his arms the night before while watching a movie. Doesn't sound like the stories he was feeding TL, does it?

IIRC, he also said she had fallen asleep "in his arms" on the couch the night before. I don't believe one, single word that comes out of his mouth. Or TL's, for that matter.

I don't believe them either & I'll leave it at that so I don't get banned from here for life lol.

So she and Chris were on a three-way to cancel the Disney trip? The trip that those precious boys were cheated out of so they could be strangled to death instead?

Oh man. The unfaithfulness with these two just brings out all the emotions I've had when people have been unloyal to me in my life.

:anguish:

:rose: Sheri, Garrett, Gavin :rose:

Good point. He also said she fell asleep in his arms the night before while watching a movie. Doesn't sound like the stories he was feeding TL, does it?

TL is just as delusional as CC, IMO. After two years, and so much evidence to come out pointing directly at him... you would think she has seen the light by now. But no... still wearing that cheap "mood ring" on her thumb that he gave her as a promise ring. I swear they are both 12 mentally... promise ring? Who does that other than middle schoolers/young high school students.

We already knew so much of this, but having all the I's dotted & T's crossed is making me ill... they were both so deep in deceiving Sheri and wrecking that family. Yet she's not ashamed AT ALL!!! Whoever termed it defiant is absolutely 100% correct. I hope they can charge TL with something... forgery?!? Hope that quit claim deed comes into play... yet with her off the stand and back in FL, doubt it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member