2011.04.29 - Day five of the trial - Sheri's friends and Meyers testimonies

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he never called out sick and then takes the night of 5/4 off (I think he was working nights) and that's the night of the murders...another "coincidence" for the jury to reconcile....

And he was so sick that he played catch with his sons and went out for snow cones? Whatever.

Another thing is becoming crystal clear--we will not see CC testify--he would be chopped to pieces by the prosecution on cross examination which could actually takes weeks to go through all his inconsistencies here...

No question Coleman is utterly obsessed. His CHILDREN are dead. Slaughtered in their beds.

And he's thinking of Tara.

If he never called out sick and then takes the night of 5/4 off (I think he was working nights) and that's the night of the murders...another "coincidence" for the jury to reconcile....
-
and if he 'wasnt feeling good' how did he take 2 trips to the gym, play catch with his son, go for ice cream etc????

And my big question is why did he belong to two gyms? One in Waterloo, and Golds in South County? Golds is not cheap, so why the two memberships?!?

#colemantrial defense atty attempts to strike chaplain testimony. Atty said he saw chaplain leave with bible. Testimony stands.

#colemantrial defense atty attempts to strike chaplain testimony. Atty said he saw chaplain leave with bible. Testimony stands.

Why did the defense attorney want to strike his testimony?

Why did the defense attorney want to strike his testimony?

Because he's the one that testified CC had the marks (defensive wounds) to his arms and asked Chris about them before Chris started beating up the gurney. He also said Chris was stoic, and not hysterical when told of the murders.

Meyer said that she did not know of Coleman&#8217;s affair with Lintz until after the killings. She said she was aware Chris and Sheri were having marital problems. She said Chris told her, &#8220;Sheri was controlling. No matter what he did it wasn&#8217;t enough and he was tired of it.&#8221;<snipped>

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2011/04/29/coleman-trial-the-reason-for-divorce/

A complete summary of the day's testimony at link.

OK...Chris Hayes on Fox 2 said it was apparent from crime scene photos that Sherri put up a fight as there were several marks on her neck and across her lower chin and she had black eyes. Now CC has marks on his arm. WHY WHY WHY did they not have the marks on his arm analyzed? If he has scratches then there is DNA somewhere! Why would the LE let this HUGE detail go???

This case sure breaks your heart. Thinking of that woman pretending to be the wife and cancelling a Disney trip.
:banghead:

OK...Chris Hayes on Fox 2 said it was apparent from crime scene photos that Sherri put up a fight as there were several marks on her neck and across her lower chin and she had black eyes. Now CC has marks on his arm. WHY WHY WHY did they not have the marks on his arm analyzed? If he has scratches then there is DNA somewhere! Why would the LE let this HUGE detail go???

Hopefully we'll learn more about this from testimony next week.

By the way, WELCOME to the forum! I'm glad you joined us! I just wish it would have been under better circumstances! This is such a heartbreaker!

:wagon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member