2011.05.02 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA did the same cry for herself when Baez held that news conference when she was indicted on the murder of Caylee...sorry, video isn't working but there are photos of her 'tears' for herself...JMHO

Photo gallery of the above
http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/17713527/detail.html

article that goes along with the photos above...

Casey Anthony Attorney Lashes Out; Says Everyone 'Will Understand'
'I Understand Casey Anthony Is Public Enemy #1,' Attorney Says

POSTED: Tuesday, October 14, 2008
UPDATED: 3:26 pm EDT October 14, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An attorney for the mother of missing Caylee Anthony lashed out at law enforcement and what he called "systematic leaks" in the case as a tearful Casey Anthony stood next to him during a news conference.

more
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17713355/detail.html?rss=orlpn&psp=news

She might fool some of the people and I surely hope she doesn't fool this jury...I hope they can see what we see in 8 short weeks that we have regurgitated for almost 3 years...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

bbm. Exactly Mel, me neither.

To nobody in particular but how do we know she is or ever was on Klonopin anyway? Did she say so during the Agent of the State hearings and I missed it or are we assuming?? I thought CA said she was depressed during the months prior to ICA's disappearance with Caylee and Klonopin is contraindicated in patients with a history of or current depression.

We know from early doc dumps- when LE served a search warrant they took note of her meds.. even took pics IIRC. We had a thread about it a long time ago.

ITA. I watched the entire hearing again tks to your link. I noticed the CA head shake thing and maybe I'm just completely devoid of empathy for her, but felt it was put on. Notice neither her lawyer or BFF seem to notice or show the slightest concern for it whatever it was.
ICA on the other hand appears to be more upset that CM is touching her than at anything being said. There's actually little congruence between what's said and her reaction to it. If you turn off the volume and just watch, it's really creepy. The more patting and massaging he does, the more upset she gets. I'm pretty sure ICA can't say no, but her body sure seemed to scream it. When he removes his hand she relaxes again. It's very disturbing and begs the question.
If your client was allegedly serially sexually assaulted by her Father or any man for that matter resulting in PTSD, would you massage them in court??? I have no love for ICA but seriously the creepy old man needs to keep his hands to himself.

Well, you are right there. I did not look at it that way. One of the things KC mentioned in her jailhouse letters was waking up with her top moved up so I guess massaging her back could bring back unpleasant memories if they were at all true. Bet CM never thought about that. If you picked that up a jury will also. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona