2011.05.04 - Baez - WDBO Interview

I mentioned the "pretty young & white" to my daughters--both said shes not that pretty....Caylee was---not casey...

This is also what is driving me nuts these days....NOT EVERYTHING is RACE....everytime you turn around its race....ITS NOT---perhaps it is just you (meaning DT or whomever)---When someone really does have some racist it will just fly over....I wish it were the 70's again when we were taught/lectured eveyrone the same---no color barriers....boy what a concept...and jb doesn't look all that hispanic....his assistant does....him no so much....

along the same lines THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU JB ---

JB is about as "Hispanic":waitasec:
as ICA is "Irish"!:banghead:

MOO:twocents:

This week it's because of her looks. How sad, is he saying that blacks, hispanics, ugly and or fat people get fair trials? Hmmm..:waitasec: For the past 2 yrs it's been because of the media make up your mind Baez..yet he sits for coffee and has interviews with only Hispanic reporters today? To me that is racial IMO. He calls on the press, was on 48hrs, In-Session, and now hitting all the Hispanic media outlets. That is an insult he thinks because Americans are not stupid the Hispanics are? That is how I am taking it and I am 100% Puerto Rica/Hispanic...Shame on Baez..

ITA :takeabow::goodpost:

Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
Quote from JB: "The Casey Anthony case will not define me."

News Flash!! JB, it already has defined you. You have to know that. Once this trial is over and the guilty verdict read, your "reputation" will need a reality check. This case is the trial of the century. Criminals will need a defense atty and JB will be KNOWN for losing this case... because, it has defined who he is and what he is not capable of. JMO, of course.

OT but funny story: My husband's grandmother was from Cornwall, England right along the coast. She was very fair skinned with dark brown eyes. When she went to have her eyes examined in the late 50's, while the doctor was examining her eyes he mentioned that he could see by the color of her eyes she had Moor's blood. She immediately said no, I'm British. He in turn said, "My dear, the Romans and Moors had evaded the British coast for centuries. They weren't there for tea." So in the end we are probably all related in some way or another. Be proud of who you are but not at the expense of others. I look italian. My ancestors were from Wales, Scotland, Ireland and France. We all came from one woman it is said and her home was Africa. jmo

baez thinks ICA is pretty? He thinks that is part of the reason for this case being so news worthy? He probably thinks he's handsome also.
He claims he is called Whanny Cockran. Is that why he keeps bringing up race when nobody else has? I wonder if Baez ever gave it a thought that maybe the public cares more about Caylee than his client who was no help in finding Caylee, who lied and lied and lied and lied and to this day lies.

What really, really stands out in this whole case, which JB avoids like the plague but now that he mentions race being an issue in his interview, is KC blaming the nanny. KC claims to have met ZFG before Caylee was born (depending on who she told the story to). Zanny worked at Universal, too, so they became fast friends. When the Grunds no longer wanted to be used as a babysitting service KC has her friend Zanny watch Caylee with the generous help of JMH whose son, Zack, Zanny now watches. So they are friends, all friends. And how does KC describe this friend who is helping her out free of charge. KC calls her "her nanny". Not a good friend of mine who has offered to watch Caylee for me while I work. No. KC views her as a servant, not a friend, but hired help. Nothing wrong with being a nanny but when a friend is watching your child you DON'T refer to them as a nanny. Nannys are usually live-in childcare providers. Friends are babysitters or just friends who are watching your child.

JB has to realize that in front of a jury this is what they will subliminally pick up from the Nanny took my baby story. But then maybe JB's little speech was meant to hit someone closer to KC's home. jmo

"My"space clip art to reflect what I see happening with a certain DT lawyer.
JMHO, etc.....
Justicenoose-1.jpg

YES, JUDGE STAN - THE IRONY IS RICH INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!

"My"space clip art to reflect what I see happening with a certain DT lawyer.
JMHO, etc.....
Justicenoose-1.jpg

YES, JUDGE STAN - THE IRONY IS RICH INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. Stated muchbetter than I did

What really, really stands out in this whole case, which JB avoids like the plague but now that he mentions race being an issue in his interview, is KC blaming the nanny. KC claims to have met ZFG before Caylee was born (depending on who she told the story to). Zanny worked at Universal, too, so they became fast friends. When the Grunds no longer wanted to be used as a babysitting service KC has her friend Zanny watch Caylee with the generous help of JMH whose son, Zack, Zanny now watches. So they are friends, all friends. And how does KC describe this friend who is helping her out free of charge. KC calls her "her nanny". Not a good friend of mine who has offered to watch Caylee for me while I work. No. KC views her as a servant, not a friend, but hired help. Nothing wrong with being a nanny but when a friend is watching your child you DON'T refer to them as a nanny. Nannys are usually live-in childcare providers. Friends are babysitters or just friends who are watching your child.

JB has to realize that in front of a jury this is what they will subliminally pick up from the Nanny took my baby story. But then maybe JB's little speech was meant to hit someone closer to KC's home. jmo

I so read that dingo ate my baby...they're about on the same level as each other! I also think Casey used the word "nanny" to indicate someone beneath her. It goes to her rich event planner persona. Of course, she'd have a hired nanny who probably aspired to be like Casey while taking care of Caylee. The nanny was just the help to Casey. And it's what lots of rich people have too. She was elevating herself to everyone else. A babysitter wasn't good enough. No, this had to be nanny.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back