Not open for further replies.
what do you watch on TV?

cowboys, westerns

what

westerns

then baez, inflects 'WESTERNS"

like there is a difference and he now gets it

(I don't get it)

I'm not a fan of this woman...she sounds very nervous and I get the feeling she's saying what they want to hear.

I just don't know (about DP).
never thought about it? No.
expressed any opinions about it? No.

I like this one. Hope she gets on.

I do too. She leads a simple life, and seems very forthcoming, but Kimster may have something with the sequestration being difficult if she prefers not to socialize. I like this lady.

On death penalty - she just doesn't know how she feels about it

Regarding the smell in the can tactic. That could backfire on the state. First, what if the can they open, for whatever reason, does not have the same level of smell as the one the scientist opened. Then, I would not think the courtroom or the jurors would smell very good after that. Hope they do it outside!
lol...

There are some wonderful products out there to eliminate the odor (air) now, unlike the old dayz....However, the nasal sinusus may need a kleenex with pleasant odor to help with that...But as i said earlier, it is NOT as bad as rotting meat from your garbage...IMO :twocents:

If this woman gets chosen she will be joining the jury with a completely opened mind. Wow!

Juror states she has no opinion on the DP. Never thought about it before.

There are some wonderful products out there to eliminate the odor (air) now, unlike the old dayz....However, the nasal sinusus may need a kleenex with pleasant odor to help with that...But as i said earlier, it is NOT as bad as rotting meat from your garbage...IMO :twocents:

like... umm Febreze?

HHJP: i also mentioned to you if ICA was found guilty we would preceed to a second phase called the penalty phase either DP or LWOP, us speaking about it with out completely...cart before the horse speech...

HHJP: don't assume anything because we are asking you these questions.

yes sir

HHJP: DP, how do you feel?

I just don't know. Has never expressed opinions about it.

HHJP: if you are selected you will have to think about it. One of the things I told you, you will never hear this court say you must impose death. One: can you consider it, and in considering it you will follow the instructions I would give you in coming to that conclusion. There are certain mitigating and certain aggrivating. It is up to you to say if they have been proven.

Greater weight of evidence 51 percent 49 percent. It will be up to you to weigh those, it is how you weigh them is left up to you individually. You determine how much value on each. Not a collective decision an individual decision. You think you can do that?

Yes, sir.

I hate how Baez came back to the table after being objected to about saying "my co-counsel Cheney Mason likes westerns" and then he whispers to Mason, shakes his head smirking all the while and then looks at Ashton smirking. Really?? Grow up some, son. Are you related to my 20 something year old neighbor still living at home with folks who flips me off every time he leaves?? I mean, really Baez. Makes me sick, just sick.

HHJP: if the circumstances of a case, and you had weighed the factors, and it added up could you vote for a sentince of death?

I think I can.

HHJP: on the other hand, after weighting the mitigating factors do you think you could recommend LWOP.

Yes sir.

I'm shocked at how many of these pj's don't pay attention to news! Maybe I am a new junkie I suppose.

I was just about to post the same sentiment. I wonder if they vote in national elections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname