2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE Evening Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP: anything else anybody else would like to say till we get here at 8:30?

JA: perhaps we could have a more limited number coming in. a number we feel we could complete? in all likely hood we will be here monday. our concern is to have them here all day...we are willing to discuss with the defense scale down voir dire...

HHJP: some we tried to excuse for cause but you objected. on the sheet we have twenty one. (he counted them all out..) I am all ears. Cut to the chase..tell me how many you want them to have?

JA: we can talk to defense and get rid of the more obvious ones. We can't hear CM.

HHJP: CM wants to give me more information. Give me the sites.

JA: we will chat and then get with you.

HHJP: okay, recess.

I have to say god bless ya'll that have sat here all week and watched this. I came home early today and from what I've seen, what a circus. I hope and pray they can find a jury there but I'm beginning to think HHJP might be having second thoughts.

Anyone understand what HHJBP said when he just mentioned to CM to bring the sites to the clerk?

they are not working on Sunday - THANK GOODNESS! Now I can finally get some work done.

Hmmm I see the DT's Slabaugh is there today. Did he finally find his way from Orlando? Was he thwarted by traffic the last 4 days?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136059"]2011.05.13 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Five) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Sidebar please.

Flirty look at Baez as he crossed ICA's vision while rubbing and rubbing her hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member