2011.05.13 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Five)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP went in and spoke with the PJ's waiting and I thought that the SA's and the DT were suppose to compare notes and see if they could agree to anyone. Obviously, one of the groups asked to go home. The judge took a court reporter with him to have his discussion with the pj's on record.

And yes, CM whined. Based on his calculating they would be there until 11pm tonight and he stated he would just not stay that late! Favors only go so far....

*BBM

I'm punch-drunk! LOL! You mean Tourettes. I had flashbacks to a certain website you visited during the search for Zahra, and was wondering how I missed the talk of the castle. Never heard of a castle...just different dungeons.

:floorlaugh: OY!!!!!!!!!!! Long day!

I'm working tomorrow (of course...) so I'll be here! woot! Does ANYONE think they can go thru 21 jurors tomorrow?!

I'm working tomorrow (of course...) so I'll be here! woot! Does ANYONE think they can go thru 21 jurors tomorrow?!

They could if Mason would stop his *stuff* and AF would stop repeating the same old questions by rephrasing them. In my opinion, the DT is the ones who are "taking their time".

LG waves hand - yes! HHJP is out of patience with these lawyers! He wants to get it done and quit trying to try the case in voir dire.

Hi everyone, does anyone know where I can rewatch the jury selection video from today? Thanks!!!!

They could if Mason would stop his *stuff* and AF would stop repeating the same old questions by rephrasing them. In my opinion, the DT is the ones who are "taking their time".

Yes, I thought HHJP was deliberately talking to the Defense when he said the SA made a commitment for 15 minutes and the defense for half an hour. AF alone goes on way longer than half an hour.

Hi everyone, does anyone know where I can rewatch the jury selection video from today? Thanks!!!!

I don't know if they are up yet or not - they are usually posted in the Current News Thread once wftv post them, and sometimes Pattie G. has them up on youtube. But you should see the posts re hearings appear anytime now.

After these arduous days of jury selection I think we all need to chill out...

DIG IN EVERYONE!!!!

button_deluxe_sundaes.gif

http://www.benjerry.com/scoop-shops/sites/assets/images/catering/button_deluxe_sundaes.gif

ice-cream-bar.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-laJYFRajf-Q/TY-KXMMwZpI/AAAAAAAAAfc/pdJANRRPFts/s400/ice-cream-bar.jpg

As I said on last thread, I am in pain and back from the dentist, but you all are so wonderful to have sat here all day and posted what is going on, so can catch up...am really enjoying the humorous posts...helps me feel better! :) You all are the BEST!!!:blowkiss:

.....just popped a vicadin (sp), so should be feeling better rrrrreeeeeaaaaalllll soon! LOL!:floorlaugh:

wah -cnn dropped the feed. did I miss them close up shop for the day?

Hi Guys! Just got home from a day long drive . . . exhausted and needing to unpack but desperately wanting the down and dirty (along with precious moments) low down on the day! Anyone? please do tell!!!

Hi Guys! Just got home from a day long drive . . . exhausted and needing to unpack but desperately wanting the down and dirty (along with precious moments) low down on the day! Anyone? please do tell!!!

Oh Boy - we are all exhausted. Give us a few minutes to cram down a sundae or two and we can give it a try. There are actually some excellent synopsis in the hearing threads but picking them out can be tedious I know.

I step away to attend to real life, get the family situated, and now court is finished for the day? SO SAD! :anguish: What happened? Did I miss a good fight?
:bigfight:

If someone could be so kind to let me know how many jurors we have thus far... I would be VERY grateful! :innocent:

Now I best catch up so I am ready for tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ