2011.05.13 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Five)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA trys to control her team like she has controled her parents all her life.

Kind'a odd watching JB call 1011 a liar when he just denied to the court that he told ICA she was acting like a 2 year old... When you can hear him on vid saying it!

I get what they are doing but find it appalling that they can expose potential juriors as they just did--flashing that photo/booking pic....that to me was tasteless....that whole performance was tasteless...going on about him being a liar....PLEASE

True and he could have revealed his identity to all who were watching and should have been scolded for that. MO

Patty, et al, a little help - got here late this morning - your warning about using generic names - is that like initials (CM for Mason or LDB for JA for Ashton)? or our HHJP? I want to do what is asked I just am unclear as to precisely what your asking ....

Thank you for asking this....I didn't know what it meant, either :blushing:

Casey, Seinfeld called wants his puffy shirt back. LOL

Oh my....ICA gave the stink eye to Jose on her way out of court.....:innocent:

That was a "must see" indeed! lol

Wonder if she's mad because he didn't do what she wanted? You know, her being an integral part of the DT and all... :floorlaugh:

That was a good move on the part of the Prosecution to make DT use a strike.

Morning, mid-morning, and afternoon everyone!! Just getting a chance to get on (work got in the way) can anyone give me a brief fill-in. How many jurors have they got through and why did the last guy get booted.....so instantly (pre-challenge).
TIA

So good to see you here! :hug:

babycat is my DD. :heartluv:

Not here for long....LONG LONG work day ahead of me. I'll watch while I get ready, though.

But love ya too:)

Yes, it's still on WESH - showing all the newspaper stands with paper covering them so folks can't read the headlines.

Now we're back to the court seal.

see ya in 45 have some housework to do and crock pot spaghetti (which I think I got off the recipe thread) LOL

Hugs,

Mel
bbm... I love love love the recipe thread!!!! (in the parking lot for those who have not seen it)

I just got here how many are we up to ...did we get any today yet?

I get what they are doing but find it appalling that they can expose potential juriors as they just did--flashing that photo/booking pic....that to me was tasteless....that whole performance was tasteless...going on about him being a liar....PLEASE

Well it was certainly grandstanding at best. Probably the only Perry Mason moment he'll get. He could have just as easily asked if he was arrested in the past for DUI/DWI and gone from there. He didn't have to try to humiliate the man.

<Highly Unusual Person>!!

Kind'a odd watching JB call 1011 a liar when he just denied to the court that he told ICA she was acting like a 2 year old... When you can hear him on vid saying it!
pot meet kettle.........................

Morning, mid-morning, and afternoon everyone!! Just getting a chance to get on (work got in the way) can anyone give me a brief fill-in. How many jurors have they got through and why did the last guy get booted.....so instantly (pre-challenge).
TIA

1 in and 1 out

judge said they will seat and swear 12 by TONIGHT... he will use the ??claudette?? or something like that method of jury selection where he seats 12 and then they can use back strikes if they want to and replace them one at a time...

they will be working tomorrow

yeah... what does "generic" mean:waitasec:

I could be totally wrong but think perhaps its the little names that some have given the players...there was one about the medigation lady and her hubby on death row.....Again that is what I'm thinking...but did take me a while to come up with that one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie