2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought they said 3 more tonight before this guy started.

FOX news covering now.

can you imagine if a bunch are struck and we have to start all over again???????

ICA leaves the court room. In one more year, her hair will finally hit her waist.

I think ICA wanted to hang around longer, she acted she didn't like guard directing her to her room.

Love love love, that guard telling her to go now and pointing the way - It annoys me how ICA is always trying to stall at the end of the day. ICA you are not incharge!

ICA looked a bit forlorn that she wouldnt be meeting up with peeps tommorrow.

Boy, I am not as thrilled with that last guy as much as a lot of you. I didn't like his "none of their business" remark about people who disagreed with him. Unless I misunderstood, but if you are trying to come to a unanimous decision, isn't it their business?

Love love love, that guard telling her to go now and pointing the way - It annoys me how ICA is always trying to stall at the end of the day. ICA you are not in charge!

WOOT we are at 12

So at this point that makes 7 females and 5 males.....They really did need another male on that jury.....Now what happens...Are they really going to bring them in and swear them tonight??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500