2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh:LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! Even Judge Perry wanted him out of there!!

re DP: think your either for or against it. On the 10th. (the ruler from AF)

PJ says he is a 10 for the death penalty. AF has no further questions....more nose honking in the background.

UH OH, black and white, no ability to see shades of gray. I wouldn't want him for either side.

Mod warning:

Members have been given great latitude during the voir dire process. We have been removing post after post with namecalling, nicknames and disparaging remarks about the attorneys and the defendant. Remarks of this type will not be tolerated, regardless of how innocent they may seem. This will stop immediately or timeouts will resume at a rapid rate.

If you find your post has been <mod snipped> do not attempt to restore it to its original verbiage because doing so will result in a timeout.

Think about it before you post it and never, ever edit out a <modsnip>.

I am closing the thread for 5 minutes and bumping this. Obviously some did not see it.

ONE. MORE. DISPARAGING. REFERENCE. to this PT appearing "drugged" and it will remain closed. As will the Sidebar.

It is not going to be reopened until I clean up all this trash.

I am very disappointed in those of you who chose to post like this.

I am mod'g this thread alone so it make take a while.

HHJP bringing in three or four more jurors in the morning...will ask about challenges after questioning these jurors...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member