2011.05.18 Jury Selection Day Nine (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something big is up but I really don't see plea deal at this point.

IDK......Maybe ICA had to see how thre jury selection went before she would take the plea? They realized it was gonna be bad and took it. I think if they were going to just start over, they would have said that and got on the road, not stay until tomorrow morning.

I will be soooooo pizzed if they even offer her a plea deal right now. This smacks too much of letting Casey take this all the way to the end of the hallway AND then get rewarded by letting her plea. I say no way. At his point the state deserves a trial.

Baez never came back in the courtroom (uh, he IS the lead attorney). Mason questioned ICA. Here's my thought. 1st of all, what am I going to do for the rest of my weeks? 2nd, this has PLEA written all over it. The SA is tired of all the carp and is going to accept LWOP. ICA "looked" like she wiped a tear from her eye - could have been just me.

State hung out kinda looking a bit bewildered. And did anyone here MONDAY morning and not tomorrow morning? I was in shock, so please bear with me.

MOO

Mel

IMHO, Casey will NEVER take a plea. She thinks she didn't do anything! What on earth is there to plea about? IF she was involved at all, it was an accident. No way will she do life for that.

JB hasn't been there for most of the day has he? Not sure due to the camera angles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member