2011.05.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he got a migraine? It would be extremely difficult to concentrate.

That's for sure; I've had them for most of my life but they seem to be better as I age -- some people have classic migraines that start with an aura, a flashing, moving pattern of lights in one eye, progress to getting really sick to your stomach and vomiting and then, the HEADACHE. So bad that you have to lay down in a darkened room with absolutely no light and stay really still.

I will say this; if Baez really had one, he'd be hurtin' bad...

NG now discussing Judge asking defense if they've spoken with ICA. "Yes" then ICA breaks down in tears. Court dismissed.

JC: We have no idea what is going on. Is JB sick? We don't know.

Michael Christian: JB seemed fine earlier; never saw him this afternoon.

NG: DT could be appealing jury selection, JB could be fired, JB could quit, etc...

NG asking JC her opinion what's going on.

JC: We won't know until 8:30am. The Judge thought it was serious enough to warrant postponing jury selection process which he was pushing to keep going.

NG: at air time tonight nothing has been filed on the appellate court docket.

MC: certainly we'll see if JB is there, or if they continue jury selection. Thinks a plea would happen in OC instead of Pinellas Co. so suggests no plea in the works until tomorrow morning.

BBM...I don't agree with NG on this. IMO she wasn't crying, she was making sure the make up wasn't running on the outer corners of her eyes. When we've seen ICA cry before she wipes the inside corners.

In all honesty considering how important today was I think that IF Baez was saying he was ill then he should have got a letter from his Dr confirming he was ill..otherwise he could just be trying to stall it all which in all honesty sounds more likely knowing him :(

That's for sure; I've had them for most of my life but they seem to be better as I age -- some people have classic migraines that start with an aura, a flashing, moving pattern of lights in one eye, progress to getting really sick to your stomach and vomiting and then, the HEADACHE. So bad that you have to lay down in a darkened room with absolutely no light and stay really still.

I will say this; if Baez really had one, he'd be hurtin' bad...

You're also really sensitive to light. Baez was not showing any signs of a migrane prior to lunch break. I have had a migraine and they are debilitating.

HHJP went HOME??? Ummmm... is that normal?

Not sure, it's under a 2 hour drive though and with leaving court early he probably thought he might as well go home to see his family with the extra time.

I love Nancy!!! I bet she booked it down there when she found out that it was suddenly dismissed. She knows about this type of thing I am sure because she herself is a lawyer AND because she knows people in the business.

Willen -- I'm enjoying Nancy tonight; I think I like her better when she's in "reporter" mode than her regular show format. (She looks lovely in that bright purple (magenta?) blouse...)

Wonder if she will stay in Orlando until the trial starts unless there is a major delay...

LP just said he doesn't think a jury would go for murder one. Ynot gagged.

Oh Leonard - believes she would take a 10 yr sentence on involuntary. Then spewing NOBODY will convict her on 1st degree....

Au contraire mon frere

NG asking MC about HHJBP cancelling court for the rest of the day.

MC: coming back from lunch, attorneys & court reporter go to chambers. ICA came into the courtroom, Judge takes bench, asks if they've discussed matter with ICA, then Judge dismisses court until 8:30am. Everyone was asking what was going on. Shortly before, Judge said they'd work until 8-9pm tonight.

NG to Leonard Padilla asking if he thinks ICA will plead. LP: she'll take 10 yrs. if they renew their offer, otherwise no. Thinks the offer has been renewed. Nobody is going to find her guilty of 1st degree murder.

NG asking JC about jury selection. JC: one juror who said she can't pass judgment.....

Caller: If you're child is hurt, you try to get help; no accident. Wants to know what's going on between JB/ICA that they're not speaking.

NG: got into an argument at the defense table.

Robyn, reporter: they've been sitting as far apart from each other, ICA has emotional highs & lows, crying at end of court today.

BBM...I don't agree with NG on this. IMO she wasn't crying, she was making sure the make up wasn't running on the outer corners of her eyes. When we've seen ICA cry before she wipes the inside corners.

ITA, she was not crying. I do that with my lashes when my mascara starts to clump.:innocent:

They offered her 10 years????????? And she turned it down? Well too bad for her...Try her.

anybody listening to that new case in Maine - 6 yr old boy, Texas mom? She says she ODed him on cough syrup? Always been a possibility in my head... Plenty of press - certainly a seed planting IYKWIM...

ITA, she was not crying. I do that with my lashes when my mascara starts to clump.:innocent:

I totally agree with you and GS! Not crying and most certainly did NOT "burst into tears". :rolleyes:

Yep, and if she gets one of those mascara lashes in her eye we'll see some real tears! lol

I have to add-- NG has switched up her segue music a bit, it's a nice change. mo

I didn't think she was crying either. She is constantly primping, preening, fixing her shirt, fixing her bangs, rubbing her hands. No tears just more making sure she is getting attention. This chick knows she is on camera and is constantly making sure she give the camera guy something to focus on.

Once again it is all about her.

10 years?? She would be 35... most likely less with time served. She could still have children... NO WAY!! 50 years... yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn