2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
" 7 minutes to flap their gums".

I love the way JP said that.That's my kinda talk.

I swear, I really do think Baez thinks he can delay this trial until the end of time. OMG!

They can have computerized files for the atty witness notebooks but they SHOULD have hard copies for the witness. The witness binders should have any exhibits they might plan to use for that witness.
And those should have been completed, indexed and boxed at least 2 weeks ago.

why does kc always run out of the court?

Usually she stalls leaving the courtroom but once the deputy gets her moving ICA runs out (with a little routine, touches her hair, fixes her shirt, touches her lower back) ...she wants to appear as part of the DT rather than inmate ICA.

The defense team sure had enough time to do all of those on the air media interviews. I do not feel sorry for them now if they are not prepared.

They can have computerized files for the atty witness notebooks but they SHOULD have hard copies for the witness. The witness binders should have any exhibits they might plan to use for that witness.

CM said they couldn't even get IN the room (his emphasis) with all their boxes of files, never mind put them away, so I was thinking they plan to bring everything on paper?

DT Opening Statement photos

Any with ICA and Caylee smiling
CA with a Hammer threatening people
GA with a Hose threatening people

Don't forget:

GA shoving people into the street
CA with a bat threatening people

And those should have been completed, indexed and boxed at least 2 weeks ago.

Agreed Beach.

OMG if I was a member of the DT I would need a shiton of tums to get through the day. How can they be THIS unorganized and unprepared!!!!!!!!!

Could anyone hear what LDB was saying about this? Witness list- exhibits etc -
that made JB whine so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads