2011.05.19 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is kind of interesting. Some reporters were trashing NG on Twitter a little while ago for saying Casey was crying today and saying Casey and Baez had a fight. I captured the Twitter conversation in today's Tweet feed. It's right at the beginning.
Thanks, I pretty much read all the tweets, and found myself unimpressed with most of them. But, in particular, the ones you called out, the trashing of one another is, in my opinion, juvenile and not the least bit professional. None of them are doing any Pulitzer Prize winning reporting.

I know its the popular thing to do these days, but I find no redeeming value in it.

Also, I liked this because I know you have been supplying stuff in PDF format, and I haven't downloaded any of them because I am sick of collecting PDFs. Personally, I prefer just to go to a web page such as the one you just supplied, read the material, and unless its earth shattering and something worth saving, move on to the next.

Thanks again though, for supplying this.

NG is talking about Women on "Death Row" in Florida ...
NG: "Possible cell mates for tot mom"

Well, here's another death row inmate that is a "potential cell mate" for ICA.

snipped from : http://www.wftv.com/news/27950622/detail.html

Brevard Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Housekeeper

Posted: 10:48 am EDT May 19, 2011
Updated: 12:49 pm EDT May 19, 2011

BREVARD COUNTY, Fla. -- A Brevard County woman will become the oldest woman on Florida's death row. Margaret Allen was convicted of torturing and killing her housekeeper, Wenda Wright, when she thought she stole money from her purse. Allen stared straight forward and looked as cold as ice as her death sentence was handed down on Thursday.

RBM:

"cold as ice" ... reminds me of ICA ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members