2011.05.20 JVM Features Casey Anthony Case Next On HLN

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is going on, some of us are not seeing or hearing, ie. no cable t.v.

TIA!
She said Kronk is a suspect in the murder of Caylee and that he is a drug addict!

Um. I'm on the the Timer55 ustream and all I get is commercials. Am I supposed to click something?

I had to register last time I signed on. It was the first time I've ever had to do that. Now it just comes up automatically again. go figure!!

Well, that was awful. Did Baez spoon feed her that junk about poor Mr. Kronk? I am disgusted beyond words.
She has lost me as a viewer even tho I only watch her very infrequently.

JVM is decidedly pro-defense, so I will listen with one ear to anything (or her guests) that she has to say.

I just looked it up and unless they have removed Roy Kronk from the witness list, he is on the State's witness list as of November 2010?

ETA: He was put on the State's witness list in March 2009... but I am looking at the November update of the State's witnesses

Well, that was awful. Did Baez spoon feed her that junk about poor Mr. Kronk? I am disgusted beyond words.
She has lost me as a viewer even tho I only watch her very infrequently.

I liked JVM at first, but she has gotten worse. I stopped watching her when she was taking JB's side on his motion to dismiss the police interviews at Universal because ICA wasn't read her rights. She defended his claim that she was basically under arrest. :maddening: That was the end of JVM for me.

Do these so called journalists not realize how irresponsible it is to spew this garbage about RK? Don't they stop and think what kind of damage it can cause making these accousations? I'm telling you right now from hearing what they are saying on there tonight I would be scared to come forward with reporting anything I found if this is what happens for doing the right thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA