2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KBelichWFTV The lawyers are not expected to take that long though probably closer to an hour and a half each!

good morning everyone - it has been raining for days here and today it is beautiful and very bright - a perfect day for "our" little girl's justice to begin !! and I'm already crying.... :)

I am so blessed to have all of you here with me!!! You are all wonderful! :)

question... does wftv still have commercials during the live coverage?

KBelichWFTV The media is about to enter the courtroom for opening statements which the Judge has limited to two hours each side..

WOW...that's a long time!

not really! after three years of waiting...

Just heard on HLN that people started lining up at 4:30 am to get into court today.

According the the 11pm news broadcast last night WKMG-Local 6 with be broadcasting the trial over the air on channel 6.2. Thank goodness we left our antenna up!

The also mentioned a Comcast channel and another cable company channel but I didn't catch them in time to write them down.

Why is chat link not in blue line????!!!! That one I clicked on for chatting during the radio show the other day was so much better than the mIRC.

they did last week at the most inappropriate times too!!!!! :maddening:
thanks Zoey...

as much as the two cams sound interesting I think the commercials would drive me batty....

Hi A_News_Junkie! Could you post your exact reflector link again please? All I have on that site is a test pattern....Thx!

From the twitter feed:

The media is about to enter the courtroom for opening statements which the Judge has limited to two hours each side..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwells1000