2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day One Evening Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
George said that CA didn't like him "playing detective" about Casey's job. IMO she didn't want to know the truth about what Casey was doing because then there would have to be a confrontation and she was afraid that a confrontation would cause her to lose Caylee. I hope that the SA's ask her about that when she takes the stand.

On another note can Kronk sue for the allegations that they are making against him in the opening statements?

we beat our record again

Most users ever online was 2,022, Today at 08:25 PM.

How in the world did JB not ask GA about molestation? I mean after the "8 year old child's mouth" statement one would think he would have attacked him viciously.

I feel ashamed for mis-judging George, I really thought he was going to protect Casey. I'm so relieved he is doing this for Caylee instead.

ITA ... I have been saying all along GA was going to throw himself under the bus. I am sooo very happy he did the right thing. Thank you George. I apologize. I have no problem admitting when I am wrong.

I think the state made a couple of little mistakes. They should have asked whether asking for legal advice had anything to do with the fact that their daughter was arrested. And I think JA should have delved into the dynamic in the household and who wore the pants, thus explaining why GA just let it drop that casey wasn't working.

GA needs to be a bit less defensive and I cringed when he used the word "followed" when discussing his attempt to find out if casey was working.

Wonder if Cindy will try to say that George did sexually abuse Casey.

You know they must know now that she did it. Because they KNOW the story she is telling is BS. They know that FOR A FACT. And there is no other reason for her to do that than to cover up that she's guilty.

we beat our record again

Most users ever online was 2,022, Today at 08:25 PM.

I was just going to post that!!

I have never thought I would say this, but my heart breaks for George.

Someone posted near the end of the trial thread & I want to repeat it here.

Now Baez has put out there that Casey knew of Caylee's death, but with GA denying the drowning, where does that leave the defense????? OOPS!

indefendable, just where it always was. They have NOTHING to work with, thanks to Casey.:loser:

Wow! What a day of roller coaster emotions!

I've cried, I've been furious, I've been heartbroken....it has been rough. I had to take half a chill pill! lol

Thank you God for touching George's heart!!! George came through for Caylee in the end!!!

I.have.no.words.

Pass the booze. Today was like a bad acid trip. And I've never even used drugs!

I am still sooooooooooooooo confused as to how Roy Kronk got Caylee's body away from GA and ICA.

Lawyers everywhere should be ashamed of their colleague today. Incredulous DT. I guess thats why so many on the "dream team" jumped ship. I didnt know that lawyers could ball faced lie. I know that may sound naive, but I did think they had to act within the constraints of the truth.

So in reality we still don't know how Caylee died? Unless we believe the DT and KC.

Right. I feel like with this garbage the DT has thrown out there, I am now far less inclined to believe this was accidental in any way, shape or form. Wow, KC is even more despicable than I ever imagined. What a monster.

jmo

I like the way he called RK morally bankrupt. Pot meet kettle.

booze-as-fuel_w2LSO_23302.jpg

http://www.instablogsimages.com/images/2009/05/07/booze-as-fuel_w2LSO_23302.jpg

After today's statements and testimony I don't think this is going to be enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg