2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Morning Session) *READ THE FIRST POST NOW PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here!!!! I'm here it's bloody early in California. I had a horrendous asthma attack during the middle of the night and all I could think was please don't make me go to the ER in case they admitted me I knew I would miss opening statements. Luckily my inhaler saved the day or er night ... :)

Let's get ready to rumble folks!!!!!!! I hope Caylee is smiling down from heaven today. BTW LDB looks sharp today!!

Group hug everyone!!! We made it!!!

The jury must be seated so they have a direct view of Casey and her smiling.

OMG I can't believe it is finally here. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Whatever it takes to get justice for Caylee.

Ok. Computer crashed yesterday. I'm here on my phone. HLn covering live good enough till I get computer back in a bit. Can't believe this happened on this day!

123t82v.jpg

darn I missed her coming in. I lost feed.

I'm here!!!! I'm here it's bloody early in California. I had a horrendous asthma attack during the middle of the night and all I could think was please don't make me go to the ER in case they admitted me I knew I would miss opening statements. Luckily my inhaler saved the day or er night ... :)

Let's get ready to rumble folks!!!!!!! I hope Caylee is smiling down from heaven today. BTW LDB looks sharp today!!

Wouldn't be the same without you!

I wonder why they have her dressed so casually. With male defendants, they usually wear a suit. Casey's outfit is the male equivalent of jeans and t-shirt. So perplexing. I don't think it's going to buy them any points with the jury, if that's the purpose.

I thinking they wanting her to look like a teenager:banghead:

I'm here but I can't even talk. I am without words.

Oh I am so nervous right now. I can't stop crying. I hope I can stay with this trial after opening statements. I try to just keep thinking of Caylee, but that's what makes me cry???? Finally the time has come for little Caylee to be heard!!!

O.M.G. I hope you're okay!! So happy that you were able to make it this morning. Wouldn't know what to do without you!! Justice for Caylee begins in 3 minutes!!

Linda Drane-Burdick in RED ! Go Linda!

InSession George and Cindy are sitting in the fourth row on the left side. Cindy holds a teddy bear, while George holds an open Bible. #CaseyAnthony

My question....what's up with that? They can't have these things in front of the jury can they?

Thought they were supposed to be upstairs???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xWitheringRosex