2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just cleared up the 'No smell in the Car" debacle during Maria Kissh's testimony. He said they all went to Voyage on June 4th and Casey drove.

If the state does not get him to mention the fact that he did not allow Caylee to spend the night, didn't think it was appropriate and that he didn't want kids, especially not girl children, they will have blown it immensely.

She did try and reach him after that initial jail stay, and he didn't answer the phone.

She never got to call him from jail. The last convo they had was while the flip hit the fan over the report of Caylee missing and he asked her why she hadn't told him.

IIRC....

I don't think he knew her any better than the other witnesses did, really...kind of disappointing...they only knew each other a few weeks?

DIdnt she wake up in sweats/nightmares??

In reponse to Mr. George's question about who told shot girls what to do:

TL: "It was almost everyone told (the shot girls) what to do."

wow ... TL reminds me of a singer from the late 1950's (?) -- can't think of the name ... He reminds me of the days when the singers wore "shirts and ties", well-groomed and cut hair, very clean-cut looking ...

Bobbie Darin? Vic DAmone?

Ultimately, it came down to the owner. Would have to buy t alcohol and responsible for handing it out themselves. Recall a time when ICA wanted to help out, and I told her ...u can keep them in line.

Methinks this was just some booty calls as well as ICA being a groupie.

I think to TL it was a few nights with a cute chick who was there at the end of the night. Not much there for ICA....

No today has been pretty much all Tonee's peeps and fusion gurlz. All of whom are a thousand times more poised, professional well spoken and believable than KC or any member of the defense team.

Nancy Grace on CNN just said state calling witnesses based on the timeline beginning on June 16 with GA. IMO BB was June 18 party pics the 20th. We may not.see CA for awhile. _____________

He's just rubbing me the wrong way. I know he's gonna help hang her, but I'm picking up on something I don't like. There I said it. SHOOT ME, but only after Cindy's testimony. lol

Casey seems very uncomfortable with him. I haven't seen her look this uptight since the trial started. She must have really like him alot.
I actually think she loved him...as much as she's capable of anyway.

Wag

Can someone tell me why Mr. George keeps bringing up whether or not KC told the shot girls what to wear. What am I missing?

wow ... TL reminds me of a singer from the late 1950's (?) -- can't think of the name ... He reminds me of the days when the singers wore "shirts and ties", well-groomed and cut hair, very clean-cut looking ...

Ritchie Valens. He died in the plane crash along with Buddy Holly and the Big Bopper.

He just cleared up the 'No smell in the Car" debacle during Maria Kissh's testimony. He said they all went to Voyage on June 4th and Casey drove.

Thank goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member