2011.05.26 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Three (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Amy? In their shoes, I'd put as much distance between ICA & myself as humanly possible.:twocents:

I think Amy moved to Miami? I believe I read that in the last depo she did for the dt.

I think so far the only person still in the Orlando area was Clint's ex-gf Maria K. from the testimony we've heard.

Such a creepy feeling seeing JA, LDB and Jose laughing together at the beginning of the break. Do the SA's find his antics amusing?? How sad for Caylee. How profoundly sad.

ICA continues to act inappropriately, this is not a grieving mother.

All three show a lack of respect for the Court.

I wonder if they will put the real Zenaida on the stand?

This was asked on the trial thread but it's locked currently so I thought I'd comment over here......I personally hope NOT.......the poor woman has nothing whatsoever to do with this case....it could only serve to confuse the jury.

Such a creepy feeling seeing JA, LDB and Jose laughing together at the beginning of the break. Do the SA's find his antics amusing?? How sad for Caylee. How profoundly sad.

I understand what you are saying but I don't think that is it. Attorneys have to distance themselves from the case sometimes, and during breaks it is common to make small talk, even laugh and joke. It certainly does not mean they approve of any courtroom antics.

That said, I'm not actually watching them right now, just going by experience so I could be completely wrong. LOL

It is a serious occasion, but people tend to laugh and socialize even on the day of funerals. Remember, the state's attorneys are trying cases involving victims every day of their lives. Can't expect them to never relax during the day.

Man Casey really looks like she is enjoying all this until the jury comes back in.

Didn't Casey have "bags" of frozen (??) groceries that she had at her car when it was "broke down" at Amscot and she had Tony come pick her up? I wonder if it was food from that "freezer".... I'll have to go back and look and try to find out what date that was..... Hmmmm

it was from her parents

George and Cindy said early on that they didn't like Baez. That probably made Casey want him as her defense attorney even more. She should have heeded her parents' advice because they were clearly looking out for her best interest. I won't defend their "mistruths" or other attempts to protect their daughter, but they tried to steer Casey away from Baez. Indeed, the irony is rich...

What you just said put a thought in to my head. What if this is actually part of the real motive for Jose Baez going after George (and consequently Cindy) HIS OWN PERSONAL VENDETTA against the Anthony's for trying to have him tossed from the beginning and trying to circumvent him to help their daughter (especially when she met with them against JB's wishes and then almost getting her to meet with the Sherrifs Office, FBI and George behind Jose's back). I would not for one moment put it past Jose Baez, and I mean that with every fiber of my being. It IS PERSONAL TO HIM. If it weren't for JB she may have had a chance to plead down but then JB would not be famouse and lead council in the trial of the Century. WOW... wow, wow, wow! Just something to think about!

<<<<<<<<<<<<AFTERNOON TRIAL THREAD>>>>>>>>

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137610"]2011.05.26 Trial thread - Afternoon Edition - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

will be closing side bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member