2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Morning Session) **READ FIRST POST PLEASE**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh - all this evidence about the duct tape on the gas can that it had on it - was there because ICA lost the cap...Don't think I've heard that before.....

Long time ago he told the Police that. When they were looking for duct tape and took a lot of things from the home.

I am conflicted here as he burns his own daughter...

this is sick stuff. pray for all of them...holy sheets.

Well, he kind of has to, he's already said this in police interviews. I don't imagine he wants to perjure himself.

George moseyed by Casey after getting off that stand like a hero in a Western flick.

I have a feeling Casey is going to get on that stand and tell the most viscious lies she can about George. She is not going to take a back seat to him turning on her......not ICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look like casey telling jose to go ahead with something. she seems annoyed and over animated!

ICA's demeanor is not one of a mother who lost a child in a tragic drowning. It's more of a defiant, "how dare you tell lies about me" demeanor.

CementPond: What was the link you posted yesterday to watch the trial? I am using WFTV now but they never show Casey's reaction, the camera is fixed on the witness and the lawyers. That link you posted yesterday had a nice mix.

I love it!

The line was drawn ... ICA crossed it ... GA didn't even look at her or in her direction when he left the stand.

Wow! George didn't even look over at KC as he got off the stand. He seems very hostile (IMO) towards the DT during objections.

Serenity now Jojo, Serenity now Jojo, Serenity now Jojo, Serenity now Jojo, Serenity now Jojo, Serenity now Jojo, Serenity now Jojo, Serenity now Jojo, Serenity now Jojo, Serenity now Jojo..............................................................................................

This to shall pass George. You're doing a good thing and I'm proud of you!!!

The shock of JBs opening statement must have worn off and now GA is in anger phase. I hope he can control it with JB on cross. Maybe JA will give him a pep talk about that at break.

Maybe it is just because my dad was super strict, or maybe it is because I know what one of those sheds cost and how much it costs to have a new door sent out, but I totally can see them reporting the theft. But, I have always thought that the fact that the gas cans were the only thing missing, they had to have known it was her. This was, of course, before finding out she actually broke the shed. My father would have reported it if he thought that it was me to teach me a lesson.

ETA: My dad would have given me the gas if I asked, but if I broke his shed and stole it, he would have reported it.

Agreed, at this point she had been stealing from them for along time. They knew it, she knew they knew it.

George is forced almost...to burn Casey. he has to think about his wife, son, son, parents, other grandchild...etc.

Does anyone else think GA gives a little too much info. He kind of makes me nervous...I wish he would just give the short matter of fact info and that's it.

Sorry to quote myself...like JA asked was the car in the driveway? Instead of just saying "yes"...he explains it was a little off to one side, etc., etc.

Or when he asked what did he do when he looked in the shed. Instead of saying "I looked around to see if anything was missing"....he says "I noticed the mower, the weed eater....this and that. Then I noticed the cans missing..."

I get so nervous he is going to say just one tiny thing that JB will go off on a tangent about and rip him apart.

You know, if the DT uses that protestor to show GAs anger, that may backfire as well. I think the SA needs to show how fiercely the As defended their daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curi