2011.05.27 Nancy Grace:Tot Mom Dad testifies: I smelled 'human corpse, saw maggots'

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, got a user banned message. Guess maybe all those snarky emails to the show and comments in the NG thread downstairs got somebody's attention, lol

ETA NM Im in good company it seems. Ignore my persecution complex :)

8:06 timer55: hm. lemme see, the error is that i cannot connect to the ustream servers, it might not be in my control
8:06 timer55: ill brb

I didn't see user banned and he's still posting so let's see what's up.

:lol: That was great when TL said George "hit" her. DISCIPLINE!

Seems to me that she didn't get enough "spankings"!!!

Meg Strickler: "Big fat oops for the defense." (regarding abuse claims)

Wish NG would ask 'why has ICA had GA arrested on the sexual abuse charges'?

Wonder how that would be answered by the DT?

Nancy astounded at the fact that one would dress up to go to Target twice in 1 day.

Bethany Marshall: Says ICA was dancing on Caylee's grave by going on shopping sprees.

Nancy astounded at the fact that one would dress up to go to Target twice in 1 day.
I've gone to a Target-like store twice in one day. I had to go the second time because I forgot diapers.

Showing snippets of trial testimony

GA worried about odor in trunk; thought maybe Casey or Caylee was in there

Natisha Lance: Big lead up to big secret that was going to be revealed; TL revealed that LA tried to feel her up on Casey; GA hit her to discipline her; no sexual molestation.

Darryl Cohen: Doesn't understand why this is a big secret, much ado about nothing.

NG: Not only did it turn out to be false, this is the whole defense theory.

Meg Strickler: This has hurt the defense profusely; they didn't succeed with this witness at all

NG showing videos of 11 shopping sprees after Caylee died

Dr. Bethany Marshall: This provides the motive for homicide; the #1 reason mothers kill children is to get them out of the way........this was Casey's big excitement to get dressed up to go out shopping; dancing on her daughter's grave; maligned parents but not sexual abuse victim.

commercial

NG ranting about ICA getting dressed up to go to Target two times on one day - LOL! She says who does that. Eleven videos - too many for one page says Nancy.

Expert says ICA's behavior "like she was dancing on her grave"

I was thinking about that . . . . didn't GA say in an interview somewhere, many moons back, that it was old pizza? I know, that's CA's line, about the old pizza, but I could have sworn there was an interview where CA was sitting right next to him, and he was talking about the pizza. I almost remember CA sitting there nodding knowingly.

IIRC on the Larry King interview he said he didn't know back then how bad trash could smell. I don't recall if he said pizza. Caylee was found the next day.

When you are peddling stolen checks, I suppose that is anyone's guess! :waitasec:

I think she said she wore 2 different outfits on the day she went twice to Target.

At this point in the trial, it may behoove GA & CA to concede that the smell was not garbage, or pizza!

Showing Caylee b'day "You'll be a woman soon" video.

Someone from the state is busted because they got caught selling photos to the Globe!

anybody else able to get back on timer55 feed? Still getting user banned message. Oh well. thanks to those of you posting what is being said.

//www.ustream.tv/user-banned/timer55

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member