2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking they are really going to get into that smell and state didn't want to make jurors sick befoe lunch

This Simon confuses me. Was he the same towyard guy who was w/ George when George opened the trunk and who also took the garbage bag out of the trunk and flung it into the dumpster and said to George "heres your smell". Why would he say that if he knew days previous that it smelled like decomp? Those smells are not similar. He knew the difference.

???????????

Did I just see one of the defense team (lady) hand something to ICA as she went out of the courtroom?

Outstanding timing LDB - pivotal moment - do you want to break for lunch Your Honor?

I liked that
The Witness is still hers to question after lunch
But the DT will IMO be discussing the cross examination questioning of SB

Yay Simon - the smell of decomposition is unique and quite different from the smell of any other kind of garbage! When he looked into the car and shielded his eyes from the sun - it was subtle but definitely triggered the thought it was decomp. But nothing was visible in the car.

Could be wrong, but I thought he said he pressed his hand on the glass or other part of the car and then smelled something that smelled like decomp.

IMO, when he pressed his hand on the car, a slight air seal was broken, thus releasing the smell.

Does anybody remember who the two people were who rode in the car and dates -- saying they didn't smell anything?

Stopped before lunch, good. All that maggot stuff, ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012