2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bordering on reversible error???? someone PUUULEEEAAASSEEE ASK ON THE ATTORNEY THREAD!

Does anyone else think that JB took this case knowing he couldn’t win but wanted fame and notoriety from it? No matter what the ruling ends up being, he will surely get many book deals, interviews, etc. after the trial is over and years to come.

How much do you hear or see of Mark Geragos these days? Just sayin'...

HHJP is trying to give the DT some clues for their argument.

I have had a lot of judges give me hints. My take is the judge is leaning against letting the convictions come in on these grounds. He is trying very hard to say "Baez do not be stupid, like usual" without saying it. I have not looked at the case, but it must be a very very close call.

Does anyone else think that JB took this case knowing he couldn’t win but wanted fame and notoriety from it? No matter what the ruling ends up being, he will surely get many book deals, interviews, etc. after the trial is over and years to come.

Absolutely. In an interview recently the reporter asked JB does he ask himself how he got here and JB replies "sometimes I have to pinch myself." Gag Me. Can we say big fat head?!:loser:

Someone catch the Higgins case? I can pull it.

I HAVE PLENTY OF ROOM ON MY BROOM TO FLY YOU OVER TO THE SIDEBAR THREAD... HOP ON! OTHERWISE CLICK HERE:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138196"]2011.05.31 Sidebar Thread - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

((BROOM RIDE IS MORE FUN))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member