2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone see this tweet from late yesterday afternoon: CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
As Amy Huizenga left the courtroom the defense served her with a subpoena. Details in 9 min from Adam Longo live on @cfnews13

Wonder what that means?

In the tweet thread it says that it was to keep Amy local so she can be recalled.

I was going to post this in the sidebar thread before it got closed. Not sure if anyone knew about this. It is from ch13. Beach if you need to move this over to sidebar please do.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
As Amy Huizenga left the courtroom the defense served her with a subpoena. Details in 9 min from Adam Longo live on @cfnews13

Are you kidding? That does it the DT is a bunch of....never mind.:maddening:

Anyone see this tweet from late yesterday afternoon: CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13

Wonder what that means?

What the ... ????

Never mind ... I saw the answer to it.

Refresh your browsers if you don't have feed yet - most of them need a quick reload to update when they first start rolling.

In the tweet thread it says that it was to keep Amy local so she can be recalled.
Poor Amy, she works on cruise ships, how much more cash can ICA cost her?
Morning all!

ICA in da house Striped button down - fitted with long sleeves and cuffs

ICA came in with a smile this morning.

I can tell I haven't had enough coffee yet...why on earth would they serve Amy with a supoena?

Hi Softail ~ I've tried IE and FF several different times to get that WFTVTV sound link above to work. Does it work for you or anyone else? TIA! :)

does anyone know how casey gets along in jail? Ive been wondering. Is she lyeing and manipulating her peers there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike