2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Lee seem more open with the defense!!!!

imo because he is not being charged with sexual abuse of a child by the dt, like G. is.

just "trying" to cop a feel.

to bad the dt, in their infinite wisdom, didn't include LA in their fairy tale.

then he would have been more open to telling the truth, imo.

which just shows the monumental mistake they made when they alienated GA n CA.

huge error!

JB is making no sense. His questions are too difficult to understand!

Bring in witness stop @ 12:00
Brendon Fletcher w/LDB

OSCO since '99, respond stolen vehicle report and verbal between caller and alleged suspect....3 adults in home GA,CA & KC....spoke w/GA & CA gather info ..... 15 minutes later spoke w/kc . . .she came out of room...she didn't say much...not very forthcoming with any info...asking questions not getting responses to further nature of call and concerns of her Mother.....got info from kc daughter missing approx 1 month...left with ZTN wanting to conduct own investigation . . .not sure why she didn't contact us to help....Det. Acevedo and Sgt. Hosey - one level above BF...he takes over scene....kc said ZTN took child....@ time kc didn't know location by name where last saw child....took steps to find out location - BF drove marked patrol over to Sawgrass and Dep. Acevedo drove kc to Sawgrass Apts..had kc point out last location where dropped Caylee off....pull into Apt buildings one of first buildings on 2nd floor.....

Supplemental report from BF....post events....Apartment 210.....occupants of 210 - from view of ground level and stair level - no furniture inside no lights. .. appeared to be vacant...kc left area w/Acevado while BF remained....

JB w/BF....arrived garage open...saw Sunfire in Garage...trunk open .. .went thru garage one time to talk to different parties and walk outside....did not observe foul odor....BF didn't spend any lengthy period of time . . . .cant say he noticed odor....from time BF was there another 3 or 4 officers were there during same time he was there.....any officers come to you and say I smell human decomp(object- sustained) made aware that evening car w/human decomp (object- sustained)

Witness excuse . .. JB back up asking more questions...

In report put down things you saw and things other officers advise you of...if someone briefs you on a fact go ahead and put it in report....include unless another officer is assigned to do report your report is the only one...NO . . . depending on situation you provide supplemental report to original report.....facts of kc? If pertained to anything she would have told BF would be in the report....other's observations? .....not necessarily ...facts that I observed.....JB you didn't observe any facts my client told you she observed (?) you didn't observe ZTN she told you that....correct...facts other people told you .....

object-sustained.....
no further questions.....
Witness excused.

where is JB going with this smell of the car thing?

As far as I'm concerned it has already een established that the car STUNK!

Is that ALL he has?

IMO
That LE did not do their job well.

Lunch recess.

Bye, Mr. Fletcher...thanks for making my morning much more enjoyable. :blush:

So, neither side is going to address the sexual abuse allegations? Just let it hang there?

And we end the morning with a scolding and law lesson. "You all need to go review this case over lunch, regarding impeachment of police reports!" RECESS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donwhoolery