2011.06.02 - The Levi Page Show with our own TRICIA! 6PM PST/9PM EST

Going on the air, in 30 mins, wrapping up another interview... SO TUNE IN in 30 mins! here:

FROM Levi Twitter

Jodiinvegas -- :yourock:

But now that I know why - I guess I should do dishes while I wait. Out of excuses now! LOL

Haha! Agreed!

Although it looks like he tweeted that he is running 30 minutes behind

Well then I'll just have to double my fee. That's all there is to it.

If you guys have any questions for me feel free. Can't imagine I can tell you all anything you don't know but I can always make stuff up if it gets boring.

Tune in where? Am I suppose to call at 7:30 ? SO CONFUSED.

You know I like Levi, but he should at least keep you informed if there is a problem.

Well then I'll just have to double my fee. That's all there is to it.

If you guys have any questions for me feel free. Can't imagine I can tell you all anything you don't know but I can always make stuff up if it gets boring.

Hello Tricia, I'll ask you a simple one...What is your favorite food?:innocent:

You know I like Levi, but he should at least keep you informed if there is a problem.

He did. He texted me. I just didn't see it until a few moments ago. It happens. All is well.

Hello Tricia, I'll ask you a simple one...What is your favorite food?:innocent:

Anything from the Taco Bell menu from 1969 -1892. Their new stuff not so much.

I was listening for awhile to Levi and some guy talking ... till I realized it was the May 31 show. :loser:

Oh good I didn't miss it!!! The only problem is will we be able to hear this live??? Or is he going to reschedule? His show is only for an hour and as far as I know we won't be able to hear the show once it ends at 10:00 Eastern until it archives later. Like what I mean is if Tricia and Levi stay on the line and talk it will still record we just won't be able to hear it on the site. The parts that we don't hear will be in the archive though since they would still be recording if they don't hang up right at 10.

Musical interlude until show time

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rpq6u8hYgk"]YouTube - ‪Shaving Cream Song‬‏[/ame]

He did. He texted me. I just didn't see it until a few moments ago. It happens. All is well.

Take along the super (altered) zapper gun and my magic star zapper too!
images-1.gif

:maddening: Levi making us wait........... JP doesn't allow it and we won't either..........well.......fine, we hold Levi in WS-CONTEMPT! LOL

Levi just texted and said the show will start in 5 minutes

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vahoward
Back