2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait until they play the audio of Yuri's interview with Casey at Universal. Blatantly obvious it's not a fantasy world she lives in. She knows the truth, choses to lie:)

Does anyone else get skeeved when JB looks directly into the camera? It's like I'm making eye contact with him and he's about to attack my character.

Some spectators traveled from Pinellas County to be here in court. One woman says she's nervous she may know on the jurors. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:51 AM

If she does, I hope she keeps her identity to herself :twocents:

Crikey!! Is DS is making a mountain of paperwork for ICA to play with!!:floorlaugh:

I'm thinking that's a new one - those gathered little puff sleeves - not sure we've seen this style ( :innocent: ) before. The colour is a repeater...

Look at all those files and folders on the DT table. So much clutter, they are so NOT organized and it makes them look very unprofessional.

SOTS, the pocket square is in place! Any lip readers? ICA lookslike she is b****ing to Baez.

Baez extra smirky this morning like he thinks he's got something up his sleeve.

Sorry but I really wish they would not have FG do the questioning... I'm sure he's a lovely man, but LDB is just so awesome!

rut ro - Jeffrey Hopkins

Good morning, everyone. Thanks to all of you who describe the action in such detail, for those of us who are at work and can only follow along via WS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox