2011.06.03 - Nancy Grace - Alleged "Zanny the Nanny" speaks out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think JB forgot. He never expected them to be played in their entirety and he was focused on the early stuff, pre jail videos. The State kept quiet. When JB realized this week he knew it was not possible to exclude them but wanted them redacted but not only was it too late to motion - it was too late to practically make edits. Doh! I am sure this will become a topic for appeal but for now JB has sunk his own Defense. Only recovery is for ICA to testify but she will sink herself now the Jury has seen her in operation ... An emotional terrorist.

Thanks. I realized his recent motion for redaction, however I wasn't sure if he'd addressed the issue previously.

I wonder if JB will visit KC after the trial is over and she's found guilty-as a friend? Not just an attorney-or if he'll move on.

Thanks. I realized his recent motion for redaction, however I wasn't sure if he'd addressed the issue previously.

Nope ... Too busy with his media appearances and fans ...

I wonder if JB will visit KC after the trial is over and she's found guilty-as a friend? Not just an attorney-or if he'll move on.

MOO - he will never visit or think about Casey when this is all over. For the first time in her life Casey has been played instead of the other way around. JB is in this for JB. He hardly ever visits her in jail now. In fact, I was shocked to see what little time he spent with her in the months leading up to trial. Her visit logs are here:

http://www..com/2011/05/jail-visits-soar-for-casey-just-days-prior-to-her-trial/

IMO

It's Orlando, people have cameras.

I think JB is going to be in a bunch of scrapbooks with devil horns drawn on his head.

Just because people took his picture doesn't mean they're his fans.

She stole Zenaida's information on that day she went to Winter Park looking for another rental with the New Yorker---Lazarro. She called up a person whom was an agent on the property and they went to look at what was available. ICA was not allowed to look at the property beyond the entry/office because she did not have on her person valid identification. No ID->could not go to the apartment to stick her nose in the air and jiggle that torso. She used a person she was acquainted with to gain a foot in to the door. Heed wise and wonderful ws friend and pals-do not let a stranger near

I was under the impression that the date on the rental application was not the day that she and AL went to look at an apt (which was another address, IIRC). I don't believe he went with her to Sawgrass. I thought this was on a day that AL was in New York and she was running around in his car, given the date of ZFG's application. She also had several friends who lived in Sawgrass, because people were wondering early on if she knew people in the leasing office who could have given her access to the lease form. Although it appears she can read upside down from something observed in court the other day, so she could have simply popped in the office and seen the application on the desk for ZFG. She had to have waited until ZFG got back in her car because I believe the car she described was hers and had NY plates on it (although I can't remember if that info was on the application; I am thinking it was not).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn