2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Jury is now looking at picture of the garbage bag inside the dumpster. The pic was taken 7/16/08 (date is in corner of pic) #CaseyAnthony

I am going to gain 20 pounds during this trial,sitting in my pj's eating choc covered fruit and nuts

I've been carrying 10 extra pounds since this all started because I am obsessed and addicted to this case and spend WAY TOO MUCH TIME reading Websleuths and not keeping to my exercise routine which I WILL get back to you once ICA is convicted!!!!!

LDB asking if AM ever opened the bag. She stated no.

asked if anyone else opened the bag, she stated no.

she says she did not open the trash bags... they were placed in brown paper bag and another brown bag placed over it to preserve the evidence

This lady detective is very soft spoken and sweet, I hope Mason doesn't bite her head off on cross.

She is very sweet and respectful. If Mason or anyone else attempts to bully her it will backfire with the jury IMO. You think the DT realizes that by now?

AM states that she put the white garbage back in 2 separate brown paper bags before putting it into her trunk

LDB just asked if GA ever had access to the bag, she stated no

Dumpster lid was closed when they arrived. Photo shows open. She, GA and tow truck driver (Mr. Huto?) opened it. She didn't touch anything in the dumpster before the photo.

Witness shown a photo of two white trash bags. The one with the pizza box is the one she retrieved. Photo was taken before they removed anything.

Photo marked as State's Exhibit 75 - no objection by Defense - published to the Jury.

Witness circled the bag she collected.

She did not open the bag. No one but her touched the bag. She had gloves on and she put it into a brown paper bag after she retrieved it. She then put it in the trunk of her agency vehicle. The paper bag was too small, so she put the plastic bag in a brown bag then put another brown bag on top. She didn't access it again until she got to the OSCO. GA was in the vehicle with her. He did not have access to the bag. He was dropped off prior to her return to the OSCO. She then took it directly to the forensics unit to meet CSI Gerardo Pelosie (sp). That was the last time she had access to it.

She then did the property form and handed it over to him. YM then came down.

Casey looks incredibly bored with all this talk going on thats NOT about her. Pretending to be interested

LDB doing great job of showing chain of custody of the evidence

from Twitter:
CFNews13Casey‎ Geraldo Belosi is out in the hallway. #CaseyAnthony -fell
Twitter - seconds ago

All the jurors are looking at Mcbryde on the stand. Take notes here and there. #CaseyAnthony -fell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:47 PM

She is very sweet and respectful. If Mason or anyone else attempts to bully her it will backfire with the jury IMO. You think the DT realizes that by now?

No, they probably don't. lol.

But i know i get a bad feeling in my tummy when they are so abrasive and rude...i'm guessing some of the jury may feel that way?

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
All the jurors are looking at Mcbryde on the stand. Take notes here and there. #CaseyAnthony -fell

Do we know if Padilla is going to be a witness?

on July 17th retrieved poloroid digital camera and computer tower from the home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member