2011.06.06 Sidebar (Trial Day Eleven)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing perhaps the dog handler testimony this morning, with Dr. Vass this afternoon? JMO

That could mean Dr. Vass and JA together,in one afternoon. be still my heart :loveyou:

Only 41, man it seemed like alot more than that........

Good morning. :)
Links in my siggy as well as the Casey Cam. :)

Morning all...with all the stunts the DT has pulled, I must say that I'm happy to see so many of us are still hanging in here.

:floorlaugh: I have WESH up early and they just did a soundcheck that consisted of someone singing a few lines of "I just wanna be your teddy bear"!!! :giggle:

Morning everyone! I'll be here lurking while I watch as usual! I can't listen, watch AND type at the same time LOL! Those waffles look delish..thanks beach, don't mind if I do :)

Looking forward to more compelling testimony today! Wonder what's in store?

wm

Bwahahahahaha anybody else hear the sound tech's rendition of "Elvis's Teddy Bear"?

Just remember while they are tiresome for us, sidebars are keeping the trial on target so that there isn't a mistrial. It keeps things out that shouldn't be allowed in because it doesn't meet the rules of procedure, or it has been determined through hearings in the past that it is inadmissible.

Pretty much it is keeping both sides in check but mostly the sidebars are keeping Mr. Baez from allot of his showmanship type questioning.

With Heavy Heart...Over the weekend, my cousin's 2 year old grandson was found lifeless in a swimming pool.

There was no covering it up, the mom is beyond devestated and won't be having a night on on the town for God Knows how long, and he was immediately taken to the hospital even though it was too late to save him. THIS is what happens with an accidental drowning...

As a lifelong Floridian, I've heard these stories before, never has it touched this close. If there happened to be any unreasonable doubt left in my mind about Casey Marie Anthony, it's forever Set in Stone now just how much of a Monster she truly is.

Love Your Baby's no matter how old ~
RR

Here's hoping we see Dr. Vass today! Dan Abrams on GMA today said if the DT had just claimed accident/freak out the trunk evidence would be much less important but since they threw GA into the mix they have to dispute it. Does anyone know, if ICA insisted it was GA who dumped the body did the DT have to go with it? IOW they could not claim ICA dumped her in a panic if she did not agree? I have a feeling she refused to take the whole blame.

Where is the food love for us low carbers??

PS, my power keeps going off, they apparently have trouble down the line. Which is fine because I have air card and a fully charged lappy and back up lappy. It means my printer and fax and office phone are down( Vonage) so I can watch along guilt free.

Please accept my condolences RiverRat, how heartbreaking.

Thanks in advance for your posts today folks, I'm in the ole work office for my morning and early afternoon and appreciate all you do to keep me caught up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500