2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so JB's saying that the human decomp entered the box somewhere down the line because it wasn't properly packed?

conditionally received into evidence (evidently it was originally pkged in a plastic bag sealed with evidence tape) now it is in a box

what I got from conversation in the court

continue

Dr. V w/ JA - white trash bag associated with it....don't remember exactly that but it has been awhile...jB asks to inspect the box....BJ on floor @ Ashton's feet (priceless moment!)

JB w/ HHBP - it will be initially received...

2 minutes before noon - recess for lunch.....

in recess til 1:30 EST

"conditionally" received into evidence

lunch break..... we are moving to the sidebar so get ready.. we will be back at 1:30 [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138993"]2011.06.06 Sidebar (Trial Day Eleven) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

He's going to find something wrong with the box and object to it not being a perfect, expert box. Just wait.

JB sounds totally defeated when he sites his objections. I know he has to do it for appeal later,but he's signaling defeat,IMO.

I think Baez just wants to "renew his previous objections..." as often as he can. Over and over and over. :banghead:

Did anyone catch as the jury was walking out, Baez standing next to Casey and their arms touched three times....all three times, Casey YANKED her arm away...

kc appears to be signing papers or writing notes... scribbles back and forth furiously ......hands paper off to ?

out the door

Is the computer expert likely to testify today? (That's more my area where as this chemistry is all over my head) My kingdom if he/she would explain the difference between a blog and a message board, (I know, not happening ). I'm looking forward to seeing how much Google confuses the DT.

With the computer expert and Dr. G testifying this week it should really drive home the murder theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500