2011.06.07 Sidebar (Trial Day Twelve)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then how did she end up in the backyard?

I think she was wrapped in just a blanket when she first died and was in the trunk. Then she was removed, placed on the lawn out in the yard, while Casey tried to figure out what to do. Eventually she was triple wrapped in the garbage bags and put back in the trunk, imo.

Yes.................LDB said the state expects to conclude their case in chief on Friday, June 17th. So, we're looking at another 10 days of the state's case.

Wish they could move that up a day........

Three years exactly.

:rose:

It was placed pre-mortem. IIRC, Caylee's hair that was stuck in the duct tape did NOT show the "death band"

That hurt just typing that :(

I followed this case back in 2008 but I just now (in the past couple of weeks) started following it again and the duct tape is why the jury will find ICA guilty.

That tape went on Caylee while she was alive and the jury will see that too.

I think she was wrapped in just a blanket when she first died and was in the trunk. Then she was removed, placed on the lawn out in the yard, while Casey tried to figure out what to do. Eventually she was triple wrapped in the garbage bags and put back in the trunk, imo.

That's how I imagine it happened too katydid. Imo ICA killed Caylee, wrapped her in 'something', and placed her in the trunk until she could figure out what to do next.

I think Casey moved Caylee from the trunk to the backyard for a short time then eventually put her back in the trunk until she found a place to bury her. :(
Makes me sick to type that.

I have to consider KISS in most cases I look at.

Certainly a drowning in a family pool is a tragedy whenever it occurs, but it does occur. And when it happens people are distraught, or in some cases they are drunk or high and don't really comprehend immediately...but once they do comprehend, they are typically distraught or sad, some even feel responsible for the accident.

But how many cases of a child drowning in the family pool are there where a family member then takes the body, secures duct tape around the mouth/nose areas, places the body in the trunk of their own personal vehicle...drivesaround with the body long enough for it to start decomposing and eventually staining the carpet...then triple bags the body and tosses it off a road into a wooded area...or worse: hands the body over the neighborhood meter reader to dispose of...

...instead of simply reporting the accident???

The whole scenario flies right in the face of Keep It Simple, Stupid.

sidebar is closing up for the day everybody... wow what another long day for justice for Caylee Anthony. We will see you all in the morning for our morning sidebar and trial threads. Please break out into discussion where it fits in existing threads. Thanks to you all for your support

It was placed pre-mortem. IIRC, Caylee's hair that was stuck in the duct tape did NOT show the "death band"

That hurt just typing that :(

Its my understanding that the hair in the duct tape did have the death bands. Off to find a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500