2011.06.10 ABC's 20/20 RE: Casey Anthony Trial

I don't think AL, or anyone else on the defense really follows this line of thought to its conclusion. If Caylee's death was really an accident, then AL and the DT would have no reason whatsoever to try and destroy Kronk. I'm left with, IMO, the logical conclusion that KC murdered Caylee, because if KC were innocent of murder the truth would be sufficient.

But, but, but....the goal is, ICA had nothing to do with Caylee's demise. She wants no part in taking responsibility for Caylee's death...which is ICA's ultimate goal, to walk free...Not happening, at least not in this lifetime..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Casey Anthony: Could Body Tampering Allegation Shake Case?

It's a theory that could eliminate one of the prosecution's key pieces of evidence in the murder trial of Casey Anthony: Someone tampered with the body of Caylee Anthony, the 2-year-old girl allegedly murdered by her mother.

The murder trial taking place in an Orlando, Fla., courtroom is largely built on circumstantial evidence. One of the most important pieces of evidence are strips of duct tape that were found on Caylee's skull. Their location indicates that the tape was placed over the toddler's mouth and nose, suggesting the child was suffocated.

more
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/casey-anthony-body-tampering-allegation-shake-case/story?id=13814284

The DT's case is going to be brutal to watch. They are going to try and try and try to get the abuse allegations into testimony and the SA are going to be on their feet all day objecting. Lots of Sidebars. Lots of commentators think ICA must take the stand. I just don't know. Do you remember how horrible the Michael Jackson's child abuse trial was ? Pictures of his private parts, testimony of his private parts etc. Really can you imagine the questions the SA will have to ask her about her father's private parts. OMG, I just do not see them putting her on the stand. But maybe !

Casey Anthony: Could Body Tampering Allegation Shake Case?

It's a theory that could eliminate one of the prosecution's key pieces of evidence in the murder trial of Casey Anthony: Someone tampered with the body of Caylee Anthony, the 2-year-old girl allegedly murdered by her mother.

The murder trial taking place in an Orlando, Fla., courtroom is largely built on circumstantial evidence. One of the most important pieces of evidence are strips of duct tape that were found on Caylee's skull. Their location indicates that the tape was placed over the toddler's mouth and nose, suggesting the child was suffocated.

more
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/casey-anthony-body-tampering-allegation-shake-case/story?id=13814284

I only have one comment for this...:sick:

As far as AL quitting...I watched some of her lectures and one of her big things is NEVER put your client at the scene of the crime...find an alibi for him/her...anything...

I don't think JB wanted to chance that one...just leave it nebulous...and hope for the best.

But unlike Bundy who was vague enough that they could never pin him down...ICA was way too detailed...and sometimes her details didn't match...um...JB is the same way....imo

Andrea Lyon says "there is no evidence that this is a homicide at all. There is as much evidence that it's an accident". She may want to talk to the medical examiner about that... she said there was evidence that it's a homicide because children in accidents get reported and they get buried, not dumped like garbage.

Lyon also says that usually in a child murder case there is history of child abuse, teachers and caretakers have called the child protection services etc..

*scratches head* Is she talking about the same case?

Which teachers? Caylee was two. She didn't go to school.
Caretakers? She was being babysat by an imaginary person.
:waitasec:

So now it's evidence that Casey was a good mother because Zanny never reported her to Child Services.

Between Dr. Kobi, Linda K-B and Andrea Lyon(S), (just love to add that "S" for spite!) I am just so grateful that the people who this would matter the most to are being sequestered. Just think if they weren't, how these 3 could influence them. I'm not too, too worried about a second trial, (and these 3 trying to influence future jurors), because I really think this jury right now will do the right thing. Fingers crossed!

Please oh please Baez, have your client take the stand. It's the best way to "proffer" your theories. Let her tell her side to you and the jury, and then LET THE PROSECUTION at her. Oh please Baez - let's do this thing!

Just watched the 20/20 special parts I and II - AL really?

Between Dr. Kobi, Linda K-B and Andrea Lyon(S), (just love to add that "S" for spite!) I am just so grateful that the people who this would matter the most to are being sequestered. Just think if they weren't, how these 3 could influence them. I'm not too, too worried about a second trial, (and these 3 trying to influence future jurors), because I really think this jury right now will do the right thing. Fingers crossed!

Can we add Jennifer Barringer :loser: to the mix? She's the latest member of the team to be on all the talk shows to spread ridiculous propaganda. She's billed as a 'Defense consultant'. Where the money is coming from to pay her is beyond me. But I digress...

She was on Judge Jeanine P's show last night. Asked why the Defense says that Roy Kronk moved Caylee's body. She says, "we* know that RK had control of Caylee's body, whether physical or not, (huh?!) between Aug and Dec. That he COULD HAVE taken the body and preserved it in a freezer. When pressed about control over the body she said, "well, he knew where it was. Nobody else did. It's suspicious". Asked who put Caylee's body in the woods, she says "she thinks JB is insinuating that GA ORIGINALLY did". Asked why ICA would sit in jail for three years if it was an accident she says, " because we* were very very closed mouth with the press". (HA!!) Why wouldn't they go to the DA? She couldn't talk about their* discussions with the DA. Why didn't ICA call 911? "She (ICA) felt like GA was going to take care of it. She's now in a position to protect her father. People that have been abused have a very strange relationship with their abuser, blah, blah". Why didn't the Defense cross examine GA about the abuse then? "The decision was made to just not do that in front of the jury." :waitasec:

She stuttered and stammered and interspersed a lot of "uh" "er" throughout her appearance. It was rather pathetic, IMO.

The we* she refers to tells me she's a paid employee of the DT. Again, how is this woman being paid?

Can we add Jennifer Barringer :loser: to the mix? She's the latest member of the team to be on all the talk shows to spread ridiculous propaganda. She's billed as a 'Defense consultant'. Where the money is coming from to pay her is beyond me. But I digress...

The we* she refers to tells me she's a paid employee of the DT. Again, how is this woman being paid?

<respectfully snipped>

Is this the same woman who represented Phil Spector and allegedly smashed two glass perfume bottles against her husband's head? If so, this DT really knows how to pick its consultants. :loser:

I personally don't see all these former ICA defense attorneys taking to the airways NOW during trial as still "working" for the defense....

Their comments are moot anyway....trial is in progress, jury is sequestered...who are they gonna taint???

I personally think the reason they have suddenly shown up on all the talk shows, etc is because they NOW feel the need to justify WHY they got involved in the first place and WHY they stuck around for so long when they had first access to all the damaging evidence we are now seeing and the COMPLETE lack of a defense...

SAVING FACE....that's what they are doing....!!!

So, according to AL, RK took Dec. 10 off to place duct tape, which was so old that there was no residue left on it, and put it over Caylee's mouth. OMG!!!!!

This is all they have???????

So everyone is involved and has a motive except for the mother of Caylee. I swear all ICA's DF and ex DF are all heavy drinkers of the KC KoolAid and are in need of help quick.

<respectfully snipped>

Is this the same woman who represented Phil Spector and allegedly smashed two glass perfume bottles against her husband's head? If so, this DT really knows how to pick its consultants. :loser:

Indeed it is. BIG :loser:

She also implies that it was GA that did the various searches on the internet for cloroform, hand to hand combat, etc. To her, it seems like a male did the searches. :waitasec: When pointed out that it was consistent with someone trying to come up with an excuse and ICA's story about Zanny holding her down, etc., she said, "well, of course, we know that didn't happen because Zanny was a figment of her imagination. None of it is proof."

Such a piece of work this JB is.

I'm re-watching this program as we speak. :)

I personally don't see all these former ICA defense attorneys taking to the airways NOW during trial as still "working" for the defense....

Their comments are moot anyway....trial is in progress, jury is sequestered...who are they gonna taint???

I personally think the reason they have suddenly shown up on all the talk shows, etc is because they NOW feel the need to justify WHY they got involved in the first place and WHY they stuck around for so long when they had first access to all the damaging evidence we are now seeing and the COMPLETE lack of a defense...

SAVING FACE....that's what they are doing....!!!

But, but... this is the first we've seen of Jennifer Barrington (at least for me). So there would be no need for her to be trying to save face, IMO.

Of course, it could be that she's trying to get her face seen. :D

She's crediting herself as a 'Defense consultant' so it sounds to me like she's working for the them.

JMO

Here is the thing.
Kronk called 911 in August. HE CALLED 911. So how in the world is Baez going to claim that he did anything outrageous, LIKE TAKING HER BODY WITH HIM, after he already made himself known to the cops. ????

Seriously, are we supposed to believe that some body would notify LE of a dead little girl in the woods, and meet with an officer, and then if cops do not find her, you go into the woods and take that body yourself?????

I am really afraid that Baez is going to abandon the Kronk portion of his fairy tale. I just do not believe he will be able to argue that with a straight face.

And Kronk took Caylee's little skull and put disintegrated duct tape on it with no residue left and that held her little mandible in place. OK That makes sense....NOT!

This DF team in doing more than drinking KC KoolAid they are tripping. :maddening:

Andrea Lyon says "there is no evidence that this is a homicide at all. There is as much evidence that it's an accident". She may want to talk to the medical examiner about that... she said there was evidence that it's a homicide because children in accidents get reported and they get buried, not dumped like garbage.

Lyon also says that usually in a child murder case there is history of child abuse, teachers and caretakers have called the child protection services etc..

*scratches head* Is she talking about the same case?

Which teachers? Caylee was two. She didn't go to school.
Caretakers? She was being babysat by an imaginary person.
:waitasec:

So now it's evidence that Casey was a good mother because Zanny never reported her to Child Services.

BBM
Thank you for nailing the absurdity of this argument. Sometimes I feel like I'm unraveling spaghetti when I try to apply logic to the "tragic accident-forget 31 days-good mother-inappropriate touching-bodysnatching meter reader-defense."

Please Ms. Lyon. I am embarrassed for you.

I just watched it online. Yeesh. I wish they would stop saying that this is "new" science! It drives me nuts! The use of this type of science in trying cases in court may be new, but for the most part the science is decades old and we've been using it for everything from perfume manufacture, drug discovery, food flavor enhancement, toxin identification, human health - probably literally a million other things that impact us day to day. Our society has an implicit acceptance of it by simply using the products and medical advances to our advantage each day - and who would bother to look into the history of the science of the methods used to create the scent in your shampoo, or a flavor enhancing your Big Mac, or find a toxin if they didn't have reason to? - yet when it's called to attention in court for the first time it's "new" to that portion of the public and therefore "new science" or "science fiction"? I think the computer animations and 3D ground mapping had more new technology in it than that used to determine chloroform levels or the compounds released in decomposition.

Just like PCR was being used by classes of undergrads and perhaps some well funded high school students to learn about DNA before it made it into the general public awareness. It was no longer "new science" by the time we started to talk about it in court cases.

/rant.

I just watched it online. Yeesh. I wish they would stop saying that this is "new" science! It drives me nuts! The use of this type of science in trying cases in court may be new, but for the most part the science is decades old and we've been using it for everything from perfume manufacture, drug discovery, food flavor enhancement, toxin identification, human health - probably literally a million other things that impact us day to day. Our society has an implicit acceptance of it by simply using the products and medical advances to our advantage each day - and who would bother to look into the history of the science of the methods used to create the scent in your shampoo, or a flavor enhancing your Big Mac, or find a toxin if they didn't have reason to? - yet when it's called to attention in court for the first time it's "new" to that portion of the public and therefore "new science" or "science fiction"? I think the computer animations and 3D ground mapping had more new technology in it than that used to determine chloroform levels or the compounds released in decomposition.

Just like PCR was being used by classes of undergrads and perhaps some well funded high school students to learn about DNA before it made it into the general public awareness. It was no longer "new science" by the time we started to talk about it in court cases.

/rant.

Here is the thing.
Kronk called 911 in August. HE CALLED 911. So how in the world is Baez going to claim that he did anything outrageous, LIKE TAKING HER BODY WITH HIM, after he already made himself known to the cops. ????

Seriously, are we supposed to believe that some body would notify LE of a dead little girl in the woods, and meet with an officer, and then if cops do not find her, you go into the woods and take that body yourself?????

I am really afraid that Baez is going to abandon the Kronk portion of his fairy tale. I just do not believe he will be able to argue that with a straight face.

Unfortunately, I think JB will try to argue this in front of the jury and look like a complete buffoon in the process. Not that I mind that, of course -- it's just such a waste of resources in terms of legal talent on the SAO staff, juror time away from jobs and families, HHJBP's considerable legal expertise which would be better put to use elsewhere, etc. I can't imagine what deliberations will be like, but I think it's safe to say there will be a healthy dose of "does anybody really think that RK story is worth mentioning?" followed by complete silence -- or maybe laughter.

I am not sure why bother to have a trial if you all have already hung her.
I dont think she needs to be set free NO!
I also have said this in many posts IMO she is MI

I am not sure why bother to have a trial if you all have already hung her.
I dont think she needs to be set free NO!
I also have said this in many posts IMO she is MI

Because we're not the jury. We can speculate and read unedited official reports and have advance knowledge of most of what the prosecution has left to present, because ultimately it's not up to us and we have the 'freedom' to believe what we want and it cannot impact ICA at all. Our belief doesn't have any bearing on the fairness of her trial or the outcome.

If she's mentally ill, I'm sure the 5 attorneys on her defense team have become aware of that and if they chose/will choose to present that, it will be used in whatever way will benefit her most. She has access to enormous amounts of resources to ensure a fair trial for her. I have faith that any mental incompetencies will be brought up with proof and evidence in the defense's part of the proceedings.

Because we're not the jury. We can speculate and read unedited official reports and have advance knowledge of most of what the prosecution has left to present, because ultimately it's not up to us and we have the 'freedom' to believe what we want and it cannot impact ICA at all. Our belief doesn't have any bearing on the fairness of her trial or the outcome.

If she's mentally ill, I'm sure the 5 attorneys on her defense team have become aware of that and if they chose/will choose to present that, it will be used in whatever way will benefit her most. She has access to enormous amounts of resources to ensure a fair trial for her. I have faith that any mental incompetencies will be brought up with proof and evidence in the defense's part of the proceedings.

As for the fact that we can speculate you are right about that.
but I read less of what seems like speculation and more of what reads like you all got her hung. JMO

BBM
Often and I do mean very often, MI (Mental illness) is not diagnosed for a very long time.
I just came from a dinner where a woman of 55 years of age was diagnosed last year and that is after her fifth husband left. She had seen many Doctors.

FYI - My daughter was diagnosed 6 years ago when she was 40 years of age.

THEREFORE, I DO KNOW WHAT I SAY - I took many classes on this topic.
And the largesst organization in USA offered and wants me to teach it.
I realize that most poeple assume that it is easy to diagnose. Not really.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back