2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe tomorrow they will tie in the heart shaped stickers and the matching Whitney Laundry bag at the Anthony home......IIRC the Whitney bags were a set, were they not?

TIA
Yes. Matching laundry bags

If anybody missed that....WHAT A HUGE slapdown by HHJP to JB re mistrial motions. He denied the motion (of course) but more or less said...I will reserve my ruling for any future motions for mistrial. I don't have to even rule on them until I read the verdict.

HA - take that you ....... unusual person you JB.

Sooo In other words....if we get a not guilty verdict, I can declare a mistrial on one of the EIGHT HUNDRED MOTIONS FOR MISTRIAL FILED BY THE DEFENSE...and we can do it ALLLL OVER AGAIN!

And the best part was, after the judge ruled and the remaining people in the courtroom were snickering at Baez, he (Baez) laughs and grins hugely with Sims.

No Baez you <unusual person>, they aren't laughing WITH you, they are most definately laughing AT you. :loser: :loser: :loser:

If anybody missed that....WHAT A HUGE slapdown by HHJP to JB re mistrial motions. He denied the motion (of course) but more or less said...I will reserve my ruling for any future motions for mistrial. I don't have to even rule on them until I read the verdict.

HA - take that you ....... unusual person you JB.

Sooo In other words....if we get a not guilty verdict, I can declare a mistrial on one of the EIGHT HUNDRED MOTIONS FOR MISTRIAL FILED BY THE DEFENSE...and we can do it ALLLL OVER AGAIN!

Post of the day!
Whoo hoo - What a smackdown JB just got from the judge! :woohoo:

It sounds as if JP doesn't want to let the DT off the hook before presenting their case.
The DT must not have any bombshells going forward or they wouldn't be so eager for a mistrial.

JP cracks me up when he pokes his lips out after asking a question.
My favorite is when he stands up and smiles - he looks cute, like the Pillsbury Dough Boy - lol!

And earlier when he stretched, he looked like an angel. :angel:

Just listening to Vinnie say again what Dr. G said I think JB should wave the flag. The white flag. TOAST!

I love him. But it is true,one of his eyes is not as open as the other, almost like he has had a stroke. Does anyone know that?

He seems just so laid back but I know the type,,,he will strike like a viper and so fast you will not even see it!!

Did I say I just love him for the bazillionth time?

someone mentioned up thread that he lost an eye when he was a child. I have read that a knife was stuck in his eye when he was 6 years old using knives as "swords" in play fighting. He has a false eye.

Locking up for the day. It's time to hit the sidebar folks!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138997"]2011.06.10 Sidebar (Trial Day Fifteen) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

So do you all think the judge will call a mistrial on this issue at some point? He seemed inclined to. What do you all think his ruling meant? It was weird. what happens with a guilty verdict? He then calls a mistrial???

NO WAY ... will he call a Mistrial ...

Judge Perry has bent over backwards for the DT ...

MOO MOO MOO

can someone tell me when dr. G was on the stand today?

She originally took the stand right before lunch (11:40ish) and then again right after lunch at 1:30. HTH

Grrr.... I am SO mad I missed the last 20 minutes and Baez's lame attemps at yet another mistrial. The hubs came home from Grand Jury duty and was filing me in on what he could of his day. GRRR!!! Glad to hear HHJP struck him down once again and schooled him though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie