2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Cindy, I can't help it, the question keeps popping into my head as to why Caylee was wearing the SAME SHORTS she wore to see great grandfather on June 15.

If Caylee went to bed the evening of the 15th after swimming in the pool earlier that evening, wouldn't she wear jammies? I've never known a mom to put the same shorts back on a toddler the next day - sometimes a toddler wears two outfits in a day. With all of the clothes Caylee had, why the same shorts which probably would have been somewhat dirty by Monday? :waitasec:

Plus GA says he saw her the morning of the 16th wearing jean shorts (which I've never believed - just mo.)

They're not the same shorts. They're the same shorts as in the video with ICA "playing" with her. She has white shorts on with GGPA.

Made me think of the Ricardo photos. Someone refresh my memory on when KC was over at Ricardo's with Caylee with that shirt on. It was remarked at one point that KC was with Ricardo with Caylee, then left Ricardo's at an early a.m. hour and when she returned, no Caylee, right? She said that she had returned Caylee to CA.

Could be wrong. Thanks.

I'd like to know also!

JMO - yes, those are several reasons why it is demonstrated GA is not guilty. Besides, GA isn't on trial.

Didn't DT say at some point that George "hid" the duct tape behind the donation jar at some
fundraiser event to help find Caylee?

I thought that was really a stupid comment by the DT.

concentric, you are so right. George isn't on trial, and what's been released in the Discovery doesn't support that he was responsible for Caylee's death. And, because the defense may be reading here, I just need to sit on my fingers.

The night of June 15th into the morning of June 16th, KC spent a lot of time texting and talking with TL. Does anyone know if he was questioned about this conversation? If so, was it released? Were the texts released?

If Caylee's remains were put there off Suburban in late June, after June 16th, school would be in summer recess so there wouldn't be children walking by that area on a daily basis. Then in late August tropical storm Fay went through Orlando and actually zig-zagged across Orlando several times before going out to sea. That storm dropped a lot of rain.........by reports more rain than any other previous tropical storm. So by the time school resumed in Sept. the area where Caylee's remains were eventually located was under water and it's reasonable to assume that children wouldn't go near a water-filled depression.

I remember the day that Caylee's remains were found that reporters interviewed a few people who lived in the area who said that the remains area was under water until just a few weeks before.

Fl has many seasonal residents. So much of the population leaves for several month. ie snow birds. Come summer and the hurricanes and heat people are gone to cooler areas of the country. Not speaking of Disney or other theme parks but residential areas.

Also, on a different note, did anyone notice in the video that even in 2008 KC fidgets, plays with hair, picks clothes, moves about. Maybe nervousness? about the 6:00 mark or a few secs after. I fidget a lot, but not quite like KC does.

I noticed as well.

I fidget myself, if I have no access to cigarettes. If I have a cigarette, I'm cool as a cucumber, lol.

Made me think of the Ricardo photos. Someone refresh my memory on when KC was over at Ricardo's with Caylee with that shirt on. It was remarked at one point that KC was with Ricardo with Caylee, then left Ricardo's at an early a.m. hour and when she returned, no Caylee, right? She said that she had returned Caylee to CA.

Could be wrong. Thanks.

I wish that when Baez asked Ricardo how much money he got for his one or two pictures of Caylee, that he would have responded, "Oh, about $196,000 less than Casey did, more or less".

I think the clothes that Caylee was found in are very telling. No swim suit AND it wasn't the outfit george said he last saw her in!

I don't think Caylee drowned,but kids who drown are not necessarily swimming in their swimsuits!!!! They fall in reaching for a ball,or a dog ,or a leaf. ETC. Two year olds don't necessarily change themselves to a swimsuit before they drown.
ANYONE WHO BELIEVES A CHILD IS SAFE FROM DROWNING BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT WEARING A BATHING SUIT IS AN ACCIDENT WAITING TO HAPPEN>
A bathing suit proves nothing.But I don't think she drowned,not with duct tape plastered on her. JMO sorry for yelling ,but this is important : )

Maybe ICA lost her cool because Caylee pee'd on the WTP blanket while taking a nap. Maybe they were in the process of trying to potty train Caylee... just looking at another motive of why her little blanket was with her remains. I find it hard to believe ICA would do it out of love... what other reason could there be? Oh wait - possibly to disguise the body while leaving in the trunk?

They're not the same shorts. They're the same shorts as in the video with ICA "playing" with her. She has white shorts on with GGPA.

I know the nursing home video shows Caylee wearing a blue shirt and shorts that appear white, but I can't tell for sure there aren't stripes on them. Do they appear all white to you? My eyes aren't the best anymore......

I have been wondering what is JB's problem with how much the State is paying for witnesses, experts, and even for the DT's witnesses and experts. How can he even mention it in Court? And, is it because he thinks the State is going to say how much it has cost to search for Caylee, and cost for trial, so he is trying to subliminally push it all on the Prosecution?

I just can't make sense of his constant money questions. Well, other than he thinks he deserves a cool million, which would have never happened anyway. He has already made more than he would have if appointed by the Court from day 1/31.

Anyone have any ideas what he is doing or why? It just ticks me off. Every witness is asked, and today was overboard.

IMO ........ he is attempting to indicate they (the experts) are being paid by the State to 'say' what 'they' want them to say. kwim?

eta: as usual ........... day late, dollar short!!! Donjeta already pointed this out. Great, intelligent posters we got here, eh? :)

Melanie ~ I always thought that Casey dumped Caylee the day of the gas can incident when George confronted her.

I would bet my Pepsi that George took off after her that day, and she had just a little bit of a head start on him; and she turned at that intersection and went up to the school and sat for a few minutes.
George would have thought she turned the other way, she waited it out, and when she left, she stopped on that side of the road and made a fast "throw away", and she went on her way; behind George.
This is exactly what I have believed for a couple of years now!

I believe that Caylee's decomposing body was in the back of ICA's car when George went to get the gas cans from the back of it, then per George's statement, ICA shoved past him, opened the trunk, grabbed the cans, immediately slammed the trunk closed, and yelled at him, "Here are you ******* gas cans".

George stated that ICA took off immediately after that. Just as you wrote above, I think ICA took off in a dead panic, thinking he was following her, so she turned right on Suburban- the opposite direction either of them would normally take.

I think she dumped Caylee's body, and all other evidence she could grab, in the woods because it was close and convenient. She had to get that body out of her car right then.

I know a Neutron Devices (Plutonium) Engineer that drove 100 miles one way to dress up as "Goofy" on the weekends at Disney. So GA is not necessarily by himself if that's true :great:

LMAO... different strokes for different folks I guess.

If Caylee's remains were put there off Suburban in late June, after June 16th, school would be in summer recess so there wouldn't be children walking by that area on a daily basis. Then in late August tropical storm Fay went through Orlando and actually zig-zagged across Orlando several times before going out to sea. That storm dropped a lot of rain.........by reports more rain than any other previous tropical storm. So by the time school resumed in Sept. the area where Caylee's remains were eventually located was under water and it's reasonable to assume that children wouldn't go near a water-filled depression.

I remember the day that Caylee's remains were found that reporters interviewed a few people who lived in the area who said that the remains area was under water until just a few weeks before.

Isn't the area where the remains were found a dead end street - a street that branches off a thru street but comes to an end and is not a through street? I believe so.
Not sure why children would be walking down a dead end street except to go to school. If so they would not be walking past the dump site, it was down further.
Also wanted to comment that Baez asked the CSI woman how far the remains were from the road, meaning the beginning of the pavement. When he asked her how far they were from the edge of the "boulevard" where the overgrown area started, she did not know that from memory and said Baez would have to ask another tech. (Boulevard was not the word Baez used but you get my drift.)

So if the boulevard was 5 or 6 feet from the pavement to the edge of the pavement, that means Caylee's remains would be 15 feet or less into the brush. So ICA could have walked a few feet in - decided it was too much work, given the bag a good heave and had it tumble slightly down the slope.

Works for me.:rocker:

Speaking of Cindy, I can't help it, the question keeps popping into my head as to why Caylee was wearing the SAME SHORTS she wore to see great grandfather on June 15.

If Caylee went to bed the evening of the 15th after swimming in the pool earlier that evening, wouldn't she wear jammies? I've never known a mom to put the same shorts back on a toddler the next day - sometimes a toddler wears two outfits in a day. With all of the clothes Caylee had, why the same shorts which probably would have been somewhat dirty by Monday? :waitasec:

Plus GA says he saw her the morning of the 16th wearing jean shorts (which I've never believed - just mo.)

I've always felt there was a good possibility that after Casey stormed out of the house on the night of June 15th, taking Caylee with her.

After the swim in the pool, Cindy may have put Caylee's shorts back on so she could play for a while before getting ready for bed. If there was any sort of argument between Cindy and Casey, it may have happened in the early evening before it was time to put Caylee to bed.

Not sure of the mood KC was in that morning. Was it a "get up, feed, bathe, and dress the little snotnose in clean clothes" kind of morning?

The comment above does nothing to help answer any of our questions. As far as I know, Caylee always looked clean with a fresh set of clothes. Nobody has ever said otherwise. Besides, George said he did the feeding, that is, during his second interview. And, if you remember, he said he knew what Caylee had been wearing and it wasn't what they found in and around the bag.

Melanie ~ I always thought that Casey dumped Caylee the day of the gas can incident when George confronted her.

I would bet my Pepsi that George took off after her that day, and she had just a little bit of a head start on him; and she turned at that intersection and went up to the school and sat for a few minutes.
George would have thought she turned the other way, she waited it out, and when she left, she stopped on that side of the road and made a fast "throw away", and she went on her way; behind George.

Could be. George has made a couple of statements about that day. 1 he saw inside the trunk, and 2 - he didn't see inside the trunk. 3. He put the duct tape on there, 4. He didn't put the duct tape on there, and finally - if the duct tape is on there, I must have put it on (not me, George).

What I don't get (maybe because I'm not a murderer), but who makes a fast throw-a-way. Bodies aren't usually out in the likelihood for anyone to find - unless the murderer wants them found (ala posed bodies like the green river dude). So was she trying to hide Caylee, or not really. Was she too afraid to go any further (unlikely since this was a familiar spot to her).

No matter how I try, I can't wrap my head around it. I just wish she would tell her side of the story.

IMHO - please and thanks.

Mel

IMO ........ he is attempting to indicate they (the experts) are being paid by the State to 'say' what 'they' want them to say. kwim?

eta: as usual ........... day late, dollar short!!! Donjeta already pointed this out. Great, intelligent posters we got here, eh? :)

What he is doing is showing tax payers how much they are putting out for an "accidental drowning". It's infuriating that they claim that then still force a trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member