2011.06.12 Dr. Lillian Glass and AZLawyer on Websleuths Radio

I'm wondering about something- Yesterday AZlawyer gave her opinion on hte radio show that she thinks that IcA will most likely be found guilty of aggravated manslaughter of a child and with a 13 to 30 year sentence- with Judge sentencing on the higher end because she thinks the judge thinks it was murder.

I wonder if you all agree? Why aggravated manslaughter and not 1st degree? I was actually kind of surprised to hear her say this....I see 1st degree with a life sentence or actually a VERY good shot at Death. I've changed my opinion so many times, but if I were to be asked to choose today, this would be my position.

How about any of you?

I listened to the entire show at last night, it was very enlightening to say the least, I really enjoyed hearing the voices behind the blogs usernames.

Dr. Glass and AZ lawyer were awesome, I also want to thank Tricia for giving us this blog and a great radio show too.:yourock:

I'm wondering about something- Yesterday AZlawyer gave her opinion on hte radio show that she thinks that IcA will most likely be found guilty of aggravated manslaughter of a child and with a 13 to 30 year sentence- with Judge sentencing on the higher end because she thinks the judge thinks it was murder.

I wonder if you all agree? Why aggravated manslaughter and not 1st degree? I was actually kind of surprised to hear her say this....I see 1st degree with a life sentence or actually a VERY good shot at Death. I've changed my opinion so many times, but if I were to be asked to choose today, this would be my position.

How about any of you?

My opinion would be this - because the state is using first time ever scientific experimental evidence for a DP case -- that would cause me to pause.

If I didn't know what I know about the inmate, I would give her the DP. If I was a juror, I can see where they would take note and possibly give her a lighter sentence of aggravated manslaughter. No doubt Jose is going to bring up that these experiments (air, hair banding) cannot be weighed as heavily due to latest testing. Then they may take the remainder of the case into evidence when coming up with a conclusion.

Just my opinon - please and thanks.

Mel

Because the knife has been ruled irrelevant. There is nothing to suggest it was used in any way connected with Caylee's death.

Hi AZ --

Great show last night - you were awesome. I always thought the knife was used to cut the duct tape. I've never been able to rip duct tape with my hand (but that's just me - I'm a weak puppy). I've always had to use scissors the few times I've used it. I wonder how strong/thick that duct tape was?

That's the only reason I can gleen as to why ICA would have knife in her car.

MOO :)

Mel

I noticed lots of people still talking about the knife. I know we must have a thread all about it (search "knife" in titles of threads) but IIRC even though Cindy had washed it there was still some sticky residue and a fiber attached, but neither the residue nor the fiber could be matched to the duct tape. That's why HHJP ruled it irrelevant (actually, I think the SA stipulated not to bring it up, because really they had nothing to say about it).

If you guys want to talk about it any more, someone had better bump the right thread before we all get zapped by a ray-gun. ;)

Okay, I am only 40 minutes into the show so far (I missed it last night, and had to catch it today!) and can I just say....

that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the fact that I can stream this on my smart phone? I played it on the way to work this morning, and I'm going to stream the rest later while I'm out by the pool;) I'll be able to follow along with your posts via tapatalk, hopefully. I am one happy cat!

This show is truly awesome. The questions are not repetitive, the callers are knowledgeable about the case, the show is even informative to people who are very familiar with the case, and Tricia is MADE for radio. You guys all do an awesome job. I am hooked:)

Okay, off to finish the show and relax! Dr. Lillian Glass, Kimster, and AZlawyer have been fantastic guests! I also got to hear ynot (((hugsss))) and uklaw call in so far! Love hearing from our posters in "real time" :)

Thanks again, the shows are fantastic

The last few times I've caught images of George at the trial, he's had his index finger over his lips. How does/would a body language expert interpret this?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back