2011.06.13. HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

JVM's unscientific poll says 85% say SA has proven 1st degree Murder
15% say they havent proven it yet

That's good enough for me since the state will also present some testimony during rebuttal.

BBM-Huh? She didn't drive his Jeep until he went to NYC, IIRC, and he didn't expect her to use it even then.

No, surprisingly, she did use the Jeep one time for a few hours, with his permission. But there is confusion over the exact date. It was either the 17th or the 19th. [ See ACandyRose Timeline for verification]

:waitasec: This could be where the dogs come in..they hit by the playhouse, could be that Caylee was there for a few days and that is why they got the other fly's in the trunk...also could be why she asked for the shovel? Just thinking out loud here..

I don't think so, MADJ.

From what Dr. Haskell said, if Caylee had been left outside for any period of time during those first few hours after her death, there would have been hundreds of blow flies swarming her little body. He said that he only found evidence of one blow fly leg.

The flies that were found were called phorid, or coffin, flies. The phorid flies are capable, due to their size of getting into very tight places, such as around the weather stripping on the trunk. Blow flies are too large to do this.

Even if Casey had removed Caylee from the trunk with the idea of burying her in the backyard, my feeling, from what Dr. Haskell said, is that she was already decomposed past the point of blow flies being attracted to her remains. He stated that blow flies are normally the first of the flies to swarm a deceased body. Once the body reaches a certain point in decomposition, the blow flies are no longer interested in the body.

There can be no "mystery witness". They are listed on state's witness list if the state plans on calling them.

There could be a witness who is going to say something nobody is expecting however.

Caylee's father could be on that witness list and nobody know he is her father, for example.

:waitasec: This could be where the dogs come in..they hit by the playhouse, could be that Caylee was there for a few days and that is why they got the other fly's in the trunk...also could be why she asked for the shovel? Just thinking out loud here..

I believe that Casey thought she could just move the stones in the floor of the playhouse and put Caylee under there relatively easily.

I think she brought Caylee out and put her next to the playhouse in the garbage bag, or in a box, or something. There where the dogs hit.

When she realized the ground was harder than she thought, she went and asked the neighbor for the shovel.

When she still couldn't do it, she went to plan B and used the pet cemetery.

The whole scenario is beyond absurd!

I have grandchildren and a pool. According to JB....When Caylee seemed to be missing, ICA and GA meandered out of the house and around to the back........not is 12 lifetimes! If one of my kids were missing, the first place I'd FLY TO would be the pool! In the state of Florida, drowning in a pool is the #1 cause of death for children.

JB, in my humble opinion, is trying to pull the same nonsense he tried in the Nilton Diaz case in 2008. It didn't work then and it won't work now.

Absolutely, we don't have a permanent pool. We just have small 10-12 inch deep ones that we drain as soon as we are done using them. But still, we check with the most hazardous first.

The road.
The ditch next to the road.
The horse pastures on either side of the house.
The vehicles, garages, locking any as I clear them.

Repeat.
Then I check the house.

If I lived in the Anthony's house I would immediately check the pool first and ensure the ladder was down as well as anything else that could be used to climb into the pool.
Then the rest of the backyard and sheds.
Then the front yard and street.
Then the house.

Baez did not think this through.

I mean come on, he didn't even know WHEN the child allegedly drowned? Morning, afternoon, no it was morning.

Ridiculous.

Why is WM so confused on dates? ICA drove her sunfire to TL's apt. She went to Blockbuster with him and stayed with him all night on the 16th through the afternoon of the 17th. TL testified they were in bed till early afternoon. He skipped school to be there with her. She started using her phone somewher2 between 11:00am and about 2:00pm.

It is now the 17th. She used TL's car to go visit her friend near Blanchard Park. It would be assumed that she didn't want to drive the Pontiac around w/Caylee in the trunk. She made up a story about her car not running and TL fell for it and loaned her his car. Why Casey found it necessary to go over there for 3 hrs would be good to know.

I don't understand how or why WM has not checked any facts about this case...yet appears irate over all of us "Not getting it".

Just gotta bump it cause i like FACTS

A voice for the child he was never allowed to know?
To show how evil ICA was to deny him access to his own flesh and blood.
To show that Caylee could still be alive had he known... perhaps he would have fought to custody.
and whatever else the SA might have learnedthat was relevant about ICA from the baby's DADDY!

So you meant the penalty phase. I don't think any of your points would be useful at present. MOO

I simply cannot bear this woman. She is so maddening and will not shut up. When she appears on any show, they have to cut to commercial with her still ranting on and on.

Not to mention her over the top facial contortions and rolling of the eyes every time someone disagrees with her. She was a permanent fixture on the talk shows during the Scott Peterson trial. Nothing has changed. Couldn't stand her then, can't stand her now.

I want to hear from Mark Hawkins, Dominic Casey, and Hoover.

Me to! I just feel like the state is leaving out some pretty important people. Maybe they will bring them in after Baez gets his turn to spew some type of theory as to what happen to Caylee. :waitasec: Really want to know why Cindy sent DC-Hoover out to that abandon house near the Anthony home and the remains site. Also want to know more about Mark and what all Casey may of told him. Didn't I read somewhere that he had made a special trip early on to visit Casey and it was never made public? Or am I going crazy?:crazy:

Would someone please help refresh MY memory?

All this talk about that heart shaped sticker and there not being a photograph of it is leaving me confused. I recall that evidence being released and we all had a look at the duct tape photos...and didn't we SEE the shape or was it just a pic they PLACED a similar heartshaped sticker on...? I cannot recall. All I know is we knew about that through evidence a long time ago...what evidence was it that we saw? Was it just her notes? Was it a photo...? And I THOUGHT a sticker was found loose, and worn, at the scene? No? It's just been TOO many years! I can only imagine how a witness might feel...

I must add...I was diagnosed yesterday w/Hashimotos Disease, a thyroid disease, so I chalk my confusion and temporary (God willing) memory loss up to THAT. ;)

Thanks for all of your posts! Just a few personal thoughts of my own on the birth dad issue:

a) Caylee's father, if alive, may not even know he ever got Casey pregnant.
Casey (or Casey AND her mom) MAY have not wanted him/his family in Caylee's life and may have withheld that information from him on purpose.

b) Caylee's father, if alive, may have been directly lied to by Casey (I know that's hard to believe) about who Caylee's father is. It certainly wouldn't surprise me if at the time Casey got pregnant she was also having sex with other men and had moved on to another before the birth father even knew he had impregnated Casey.

Since I have a hard time believing anything the Anthony family says, just because they all say that Caylee's birth father died doesn't make it true. That's what worries me the most. With all the family dynamics I have witnessed thus far (and all the dynamics that have yet to be revealed about that family), it wouldn't surprise me if they all know exactly who the father is and they have their own reasons for not wanting it known.

For me, I don't need to know the "name" of the father, but I would certainly feel a lot better if I knew for sure that "someone" did investigate and find out who the birth father is/was and at least notified him and/or his immediate family (if he is truly deceased).

Since Casey is currently on trial for the tragic death of her daughter, Caylee Marie, (premeditated or accident), it would be likewise tragic if Caylee's birth father was also a victim of Casey's lies/psychopathic/sociopathic/narcissistic behavior.

I just want to make sure that all those victimized by Casey Anthony receive the justice they deserve. Somewhere out there, Caylee's birth father and his extended family have lost a beautiful, sweet, captivating, innocent daughter, granddaughter, and yes, possibly even a sister that they may have never even knew existed.

I can only hope that with the extensive media coverage that someone has already come forward behind the scenes and that they, too, are mourning the loss with all of those who fell in love with Caylee.

JMOO

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/member.php?u=56355"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] excellent post! ITA!

Not to mention her over the top facial contortions and rolling of the eyes every time someone disagrees with her. She was a permanent fixture on the talk shows during the Scott Peterson trial. Nothing has changed. Couldn't stand her then, can't stand her now.

Me to! I just feel like the state is leaving out some pretty important people. Maybe they will bring them in after Baez gets his turn to spew some type of theory as to what happen to Caylee. :waitasec: Really want to know why Cindy sent DC-Hoover out to that abandon house near the Anthony home and the remains site. Also want to know more about Mark and what all Casey may of told him. Didn't I read somewhere that he had made a special trip early on to visit Casey and it was never made public? Or am I going crazy?:crazy:

Me too! I am wondering if they will be coming as rebuttal witnesses?

I thought she always did.

Wendy Murphy was on my show a couple of years ago. She doesn't think Casey killed Caylee. Never has. She thinks Casey was pimping Caylee out for child *advertiser censored*, and one of Casey's associates killed Caylee and that Casey is covering for them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back