2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe that Jose is getting smarmy with this highly intelligent FBI woman!

What, is he saying that the death band hair is Lee's? Jose is <unusual>!

I guess they had to do that...but geez, after all the drama of waiting...:(

AHA! LA put Great Grandma in the trunk of the car to take her remains to the funeral home!

It's suddenly all so clear. :floorlaugh:

So that was Lee's Hair now? Talk about desperation on Jose's part.

Are you serious? This is pretty damaging stuff... She is linking the hair in the trunk to the hair at the scene...
What did you expect?

I agree,this proves a dead Caylee was in the trunk,the hair had a death band

Are you serious? This is pretty damaging stuff... She is linking the hair in the trunk to the hair at the scene...
What did you expect?

totally understand what you mean but I think some of us are just feeling like the state needs to rest their case with some sort of emotional bang. its been noted the jury is not taking notes and we have all waited so long for a conviction i think there is fear of hung jury or aquittal if the state does not bring to their case all of the very valid points of the many WS's and tie this thing together. I think the jury is over "experts" and wants something riviting. i know its wrong but its human nature :0(

His smile irks me. "Goodmorning ladies and gentlemen of the jury" Irks me to no end. Why is he cross-examing this witness actually? She didn't say anything that he needs to dispute.

Purely ego reasons :loser:

...as well as practice (on-the-job-training you know...)

He's trying very hard to distance Casey from that car trunk.

If there's a mitochondrially related hair there that's not Caylee's, it is most likely that it's Casey's since it's her car, but JB does not mention that, he goes on about Lee Anthony once owning that car and mentions the possibility that Cindy or another maternal relative could have shed their hair there.

DIdn't one of the THs opine that JB needs to learn that not every witness needs to be cross examined?

I KNOW RIGHT!
If he's saying Roy is the one who disposed of Caylee's body what's the point in disputing that it was actually Caylee's remains that were found?

2ccpfep.jpg

m9u3y8.jpg

Why does JB argue after JP has said "sustained?" Is this something about preserving the record for appeal, or is JB just not interested in listening till he gets his say?

It's not unusual, especially if you feel the judge hasn't let you argue yet.

Funny, there are several prominant women on his team. I think some people are being over sensitive, the defense team has also treated male witnesses with a level of disrespect. Remember the comments to the LE fellow who showed up in a dress suit?

I'm not going to get into an argument here, as this is based on people's perspective and opinion. However, while there may be several women on the defense team, I'd have to disagree with them being prominent at least in this case, seeing as we have only heard one of them speak (very briefly) this entire trial so far (not including jury selection).

The defense is disrespectful to many, but seems to have a particular irritation for women, in my opinion, based on years of observational study done by me, but...I'm not a chemist;)

But, it's all MOO, IMO, IMHO, and all that jazz.

Alina Burroughs OCSO crime scene investigator next witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member