2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, notice how low JA trys to sound now when he objects. He starts out high then lowers his voice. I think he is just loud in general.

HHJP has worked with him before so he should already know it. At least he had the good sense not to blow up in front of the jury.

And her lawyer's opening statement.

Baez told the jury that KC was present when Caylee drowned on the 16th.

It doesn't matter that it's not evidence, the jury remembers him saying that, yet he's done all in his power to distance KC from Caylee's body when he should be putting on a defense that explains his opening statement.

So far, he's made very little headway today. KC deserves better than this. He's used her to get his mug on TV and get famous, then he starts off with a limp, meaningless defense. I'm disgusted.

I feel he doesn't care if she's convicted, he got what he wanted.

I feel she's guilty as sin, BUT she does,in all fairness, deserve good representation and IMO this is the worst she could have gotten. He was looking for a big case to make a name for himself and boy did he ever! Unfortunately, anyone in need of an attorney will look in a different direction. He is killing his career and definitely NOT helping ICA.

My concern is that,once convicted,she will appeal due to poor representation.

I can't stand all that heavy breathing through the microphones all day long.

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
AWWWW> The couple from Toronto have had enough. I'm impressed they lasted this long. Don't know if they even care to come tomorrow

Anyone else see Jose remind CA to look at the jurors....

How does Baez plan to prove his opening statements? How does he plan to prove the accident theory? Thats what he should be doing instead of this boring stuff that is putting the jury to sleep and has no significance really.

Jury leaves --- I'm thinking we have 'issues' to discuss.

May be helpful for those who haven't read it...the discovery about the sticker residue, stickers found in ICA's room. We've heard testimony from one FBI examiner who saw it. I imagine we will hear from the 2nd one in the states rebuttal.

Thank You...can I still have that drink?

<<<<<<<<<< Side Bar Thread >>>>>>

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139974"]2011.06.16 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

haha...this is all about discrediting Dr Vass!

Give it up Baez.

But is this witness a chemist? or a biologist?

THAT'S IT? No more witnesses today? Something going on to be stopping early? Nope, they are just done. I am confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz