2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I get where he is going with some of this but I really don’t see it as refuting anything we heard from the prosecution

I'm a biologist (but not a chemist) and I find any and all things genetic and forensic fascinating. However, I think JB needs to speed it up here and get to the point.

Is there one, in your professional opinion?

That's not very fair. There were reports George and Cindy held each other in the elevator and cried. They are not allowed to show reactions in the court room. If George's subtle pain is not being noticed, coddling from Cindy most certainly will.

My opinion....:seeya:

Would it make a difference if she wore gloves while using the shovel?

Is this all supposed to help set up JB's touch DNA expert as better thasn the FBI cos he has lower standards for stating what DNA may be present? MOO

She is still with the FBI so there is no conflict

OT : REP Wiener to resign...........link next to this trial......

Maybe he and JB can open a practice together in another country.

someone poke me when he actually makes a point

Can someone please direct to me to what barrysgirl is refering to here?

AZ is my hero on WS. And I just got to work. What did I miss? barrysgirl?
Here you go. [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140350"]Who is Vasco Thompson? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Can someone please pass the coffee?! This is going way to slow for my liking

does anyone else find it odd that there was ABSOLUTELY no dna found - considering how many people had access to the car (as JB drilled into us previously)? None, not ICA, CA, GA, LA, SP ... a 10 year old car blah blah blah.

No DNA at all. Hmm. ;-)

I am going to venture a guess that there was no DNA found in areas that were tested. If they had swabbed the entire auto, I am sure something would have been found. No point in testing most of it, just the stain, imo.
If adipocere doesn't contain DNA, then there you are. jmo of course.

I wish the nun I had in grade school, Sister Mary Catherine, was there to smack JBs hands palm side out ... she did not put up with any nonsense. I heard it really, really hurts.

Sister Marie Richard used to pull me out of my chair by my ear. That hurts. I would like to share that experience with Captain Flipchart.

An IMO kind of thing. I noticed on occasion, it is reported that the jury is smiling, or laughing, nodding off or almost, etc. while in the court room. I do believe that the judge should give some admonition to them to knock it off. This is a trial and no matter how bad any particular lawyer might be or whatever, CA is on trial for her life.
The jury should be instructed on their behaviour. They should take whatever back to their jury room not the court room.

I don't think all the jury members start laughing or falling asleep at once. Usually it's a juror here or a juror there..and usually the chatting or whatnot is going on during those insanely long sidebars. I'm not sure, but do they have to sit straight, still and quiet for the entire time they are in their seats? Also, I read that jurors can fall asleep and no one can do anything about it, isn't there a juror that actually testified that he has narcolepsy and falls asleep at random times? I'm pretty sure I read that, and they kept him on jury. I'm sure if they were behaving badly, they would get an admonition, but I don't think it's all that bad. The reporters are often tweeted asking what the jurors are doing and they just tweet back what they see.

Has any touch DNA been found and if so where? What is the point of this?

I think he may be trying to point out that no touch DNA was ever tested for, and therefore they left a big hole in testing for other perpetrators. I know that sounds stupid but it's the best I've got.

he is trying to say that Casey didn't use the shovel (via no touch dna being there) but we already know she used the shovel LOL

Even if she didn't "use" the shovel, she carried the darn thing over to her house...there should be touch dna in that case, so maybe she wiped it off. *shrug*

Or cleaned the stupid thing, hence the cadaver dog hit in the backyard.

Geez...I wish I wasn't a mock anything right now. :banghead:

Mountain Kat...I love your comments. You make me laugh! Thanks so much for being a mock juror!

i wonder if they are going to say george's dna is on the shovel...or something else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member