2011.06.20 TRIAL Day Twenty-three (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMason didn't turn on his mic...what is this sidebar about? Anyone know what Mason asked??

Smirking ICA...as soon as they went to sidebar, she got to whispering with Simms...

Morning all!!!

Same old Jose, sidebar and trial hasn't started yet :(

they don't want her to sit alone so someone always is next to her. “@KathyinCC: Why is the person seated to Casey's left always changing?"
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:02 AM

Well, the DT is starting off on the right foot. Already received a reminder from Judge Perry and now a sidebar.

I heard on HLN over the weekend that ICA can only eat jail food, so she has a bag lunch with sandwiches prepared by the jail for her lunch every day.

I found that interesting, and I know others have asked about it. Sorry if it's OT.

Casey is whipspering and smiling with the girl at the defense table. She is SO hoping that they will become BFF's when this is all over.

Can't believe the defense is already at a side bar with something and already got bawled out. Where is Baez today?

Here! HHJP not happy today...why doesn't my WESH have sound? I had to IS on for a sec

Who just shook ICA"s hand? Seems he just introduced himself to her....is this another attorney???

What in the world is happening....:maddening:

Sidebar immediately. No sound on Wesh yet so did not hear what it was all about.

HHJP was about to start proceedings when Mason interrupted him asking for sidebar....HHJP "reminded" him that he told them if they had any issues to bring to court's attention before morning session, they are to contact court by 8:20 so they can be heard at 8:30...

Perry is READY to move this thing along...finish by weekend???? :waitasec:

Rodriguez back in hall waiting. No one else of note. George and Cindy here. Defense just coming in.
by bobkealing via twitter at 7:55 AM

she seems as chipper as always, and starts off with a nice giggle with DS, as the side bar starts.

Deputy is at the sidebar with the attorneys...hmmm..

Who the heck am I hearing on Wesh - it's what's her name that I don't like.

Perry asking court deputy sgt. about some sort of possible incident can't hear what.
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:03 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members