2011.06.21 - SA investigating if Casey got defense theory from inmate.

They have shown on Nancy Grace, and I think earlier today on HLN, more than one booking picture of April.

Each picture has progressed downward, IMO. This picture, IMO, shows her very drugged out, or at the very least, has turned to drugs from the time of her first book picture.
All they have said on the news is that she has a "long standing" history.

I can't help but wonder if her history/problems began with the death of her baby boy.
Because from her first picture in that line-up, progression of pictures, she looks terrible in this last one.

I cannot even imagine the devastation of finding your 2 yr old DEAD in the pool on Christmas Day. To go from the high of the family celebration to the depths of total tragedy like that. I would probably be drunk and stoned for quite awhile if that had happened to me as a young mother.

Her booking date for this time, it appears was 4/14/2011. Isn't that "about" 6 weeks before the trial began? About the time CA found out there was no Zanny to search for?

In the very beginning of this case Greta Van Susterren went to the Anthony home and conducted a couple of interviews with Cindy and George. I believe in the second interview Greta and Cindy were sitting alone at the dining room table. Greta brought up the topic of accidental drowning. I recall that Cindy said something about a child drowning and Casey knowing about it... I have looked for that video for a long time. Does anyone else remember that interview?

Harmony, I remember this too. Cindy said that they knew of a child who had almost drowned and been resuscitated so she knew if there had been an accident with Caylee, KC would have called 911.

IMO, there are any number of viable scenarios regarding how Casey could have gotten this information. Yours is certainly one of them. She could have heard KW telling this to another cellmate while returning to her cell. In her letters she complains about the noise (including talking) her cellmates make. I am about halfway through her letters to Robyn Adams and although KW's story is not mentioned, that does not mean it was not discussed on those occasions one of the COs (Sylvia Hernandez) allowed RA and Casey to meet. So many possibilities, but I trust the SA to ferret out the truth...

I had another light bulb come on...IF AW was in jail in April, 2009......think about it, what else happened that month??? The SA filed paperwork on 04/13/09 stating they were going for the Death Penalty.....she had to come up with something....and in walked poor, innocent AW! Tell me if I'm wrong, I know the date of filing is correct, I just looked at it.

jailimate.jpg

Inmate Whalen, where ICA possibly got the drowning story.

If we were talking about anyone BUT Casey, I would agree. Casey has proven time and time again she will take someone else's story and make it her own. TV shows, friends, movies. She sure as heck didn't think it up on her own. The fact this girl was housed so close to ICA screams to me that this is a borrowed story and she borrowed it from April.

Yes, remember her Google search for the 100th episode of One Tree Hill in March of 2008? The one where the nanny kidnapped the child?

Wish the jurors would get to hear about that one.

Another tidbit that screams "Premeditation"

I hate that we know SO much more than the jurors. I want someone to connect all these dots for them.

Yep, this is right up KC's alley--to take something real and mold it to suit whatever situation is at hand. My only problem with this is, how can the SA really prove this in a way meaningful to the jury? I'm not sure they can, and I suspect the jury would give it no weight in deliberations. It's funny sometimes, the things juries take into serious consideration. I'm thinking it may go as far as the SA looking kinda desperate or reaching to make something out of nothing. I don't think it's going to help their case, but thank goodness I'm only one person.

I might be in the minority, I don't really care how, who, when or where she came up with it.

Its a silly story, it is not believable to me, and most of the public so I doubt the jury believes it.

The trouble with muddying up the waters with where she may have heard it is what does it matter? That inmate already claims she never spoke to Casey even though they were in close proximity.

I would not pay attention to it.. the State can go ask some questions, but I would leave it out.

I am convinced Baez will drag this out so his client dies of natural causes (old age) before they sentence her...

I tend to agree with you.

I could better understand the importance of this if KC had told a convoluted story.It's a simple story of a family member finding a child in a pool.

The State doesn't need this, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back