2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning again all you beautiful people! Justice for Caylee!

ETA links in my siggy!

Bill S talking about Dr.R having lied under oath about being co-founder of Body Farm. :floorlaugh:

ok DT just all came out. ICA just came in the courtroom

Woot! Anyone else listening to WFTV live commentary? They spoke with the Univ of Tenn and they said Dr.Rodgriquez was NOT a co-founder of the body farm and they are not happy that he made that claim in the Casey Anthony trial.

It was just DT going back ...and talking to ICA...according to WESH

CM just came back out and there she is - ICA in light blue or lavender tip with her sweater over the top. All babysitters in place.

IMO, every time ICA has come in wearing a sweater or something with a jacket, it's when they do testimony that requires her to cry, fold up in her self and "appear" small and pitiful.

I hope I'm not right, today.

Morning all, Thanks for keeping me up to speed yesterday!! Lets hope today runs a bit better :banghead:

KBelichWFTV Krystal holloway, george's alleged mistress and defense botanist Dr. Jane Bock are here

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Krystal holloway, george's alleged mistress and defense botanist Dr. Jane Bock are here

Woot! Anyone else listening to WFTV live commentary? They spoke with the Univ of Tenn and they said Dr.Rodgriquez was NOT a co-founder of the body farm and they are not happy that he made that claim in the Casey Anthony trial.

I hope the prosecution finds out about this!!!!

Bill S talking about Dr.R having lied under oath about being co-founder of Body Farm. :floorlaugh:

Bill S stated he was on the phone with the Body Farm for 20 mins yesterday and was told Dr. R was not a co-founder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname