2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if she studied plants in Roswell? :waitasec:

6217.png

6218.png

And that, my friends, is the only reason this witness was on the stand. Her job was to answer the SA's questions with multiple possibilities only to put the seed of doubt in the jurors' minds.

Only if she comes across credible, IMO

Or A Dog Buried it ? OMG, she did not just say that!

The defense finally came up with a believable story. I think it is now logical to believe that Gerus and Bones are more involved in this case than we thought. They are obviously trying to set up the defendant.

Coyotes? In Florida?! :floorlaugh:

When we lived in the sunshine state the only Coyotes I ever saw were those less savory lounge lizard types I encountered while having out monthly girls night out adventures! well maybe they were squirrels.. dogs.. no wait I did say lizards ohhh yeah Coyotes they were defiantly ! ahaha this was a hoot!
*** All kidding aside****I DO recall a flyer we once received in a mailer that advertised Coyote removal in a not harmful humane way towards the animal...
I never ever heard of a neighbor with probs nor did I ever see one. Except in the aforementioned kidding way.

Yuri Melich back in hallway. Didn't see Krystal Holloway aka River Cruz.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:42 AM

Detective yuri Melich in hallway. Perhaps he will be next witness.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:41 AM

That explains it all, Casey next defence the Dog did it .... Did they have a dog?

The A's didn't have a dog, but remember Caylee told Cindy that Zanny had a dog! Hmmm....

I was wondering about this also. I think because this witness never saw this photo????

One thing is certain, IMO, is that the DT only gave their "experts" just enough information to get the answers they wanted....none of them know ALL the facts of this case in order to come up with their conslusions. I'm sure they don't want this to get back to the judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaPrirl