2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

Interesting article in the Orlando Sentinel.

On Friday night, Pipitone had another good story: He explained a problem with Cindy Anthony’s testimony earlier that day. Cindy Anthony testified that she called husband George about the pool ladder in June 2008, the time the defense says granddaughter Caylee drowned in the family pool. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Many people sensed problems with Cindy’s testimony. Pipitone explained why they were right to feel that way. WKMG had reviewed Cindy Anthony’s cell phone and home phone records for June 16 and 17, 2008, and found no such call to George.

Pipitone predicted that prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick will pick apart this call that Cindy says she made to George. “The state can bring it up in rebuttal and present it to the jury in closing arguments,” Pipitone said.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...pdates+from+the+TV+Guy+-+OrlandoSentinel.com)

I hope all of what CA testified to this past Friday will be proven wrong today. I am one of those that feels nothing but anger with the lies of CA and I would relish nothing more than to publicize her unwise choice to "lie" to the officers and jury of that court. I would no more want a child of mine to go to death row either, but for God's sake Cindy, this was your GRANDCHILD, Caylee Marie! Save yourself for sparing her during the death penalty phase

Nancy Grace got me thinking about something because of something she said about how Cindy's tesimony clearly sealing her daughters fate (IE making it worse off/guilty verdict)...

So we all know that Cindy and Casey don't get a long. A lot of people blame Cindy for how Casey turned out (IE her lying ways etc) in her adult years. Do you guys think it is possible Cindy lied on purpose to make it so ICA is found guilty and possibly get the death penalty or do you think it was to save her daughters *advertiser censored*?

No, I think ICA's actions were entirely her own & her mother did the best that she could to explain/excuse her daughter's behavior-as tormented as she is by Caylee's death, I don't think she can totally abandon her daughter...

Nancy Grace got me thinking about something because of something she said about how Cindy's tesimony clearly sealing her daughters fate (IE making it worse off/guilty verdict)...

So we all know that Cindy and Casey don't get a long. A lot of people blame Cindy for how Casey turned out (IE her lying ways etc) in her adult years. Do you guys think it is possible Cindy lied on purpose to make it so ICA is found guilty and possibly get the death penalty or do you think it was to save her daughters *advertiser censored*?

My husband and I were discussing this very thing, and wondering if Cindy testified about looking up chlorophyll and chloroform while not at work in order to force the state to go back and totally prove that she was at work during those searches. Also, during her testimony she threw in some little tidbits about her dog being extremely tired and sleepy, which to some people could indicate symptoms of being drugged. The thing about this little yorkie came before the testimony of other dead dogs, especially cinnamon and ginger, and the pet burials. The way George and Cindy were allowed to testify and talk and talk without many objections confuses me. Maybe she wants to be seen as a liar who influenced Casey so that she will go to prison but not be executed?

My husband and I were discussing this very thing, and wondering if Cindy testified about looking up chlorophyll and chloroform while not at work in order to force the state to go back and totally prove that she was at work during those searches. Also, during her testimony she threw in some little tidbits about her dog being extremely tired and sleepy, which to some people could indicate symptoms of being drugged. The thing about this little yorkie came before the testimony of other dead dogs, especially cinnamon and ginger, and the pet burials. The way George and Cindy were allowed to testify and talk and talk without many objections confuses me. Maybe she wants to be seen as a liar who influenced Casey so that she will go to prison but not be executed?

I think CA loves KC. But KC, a sociopath, is incapable of this particular emotion. I think she responds to her mother, reacts to her, lived around her, even but I don't know if she showed CA any affection. But that didn't stop CA from trying.

But when Caylee came along, love between CA and Caylee was normal and freely exchanged.

It was so obvious that CA was lying in the first place. She and KC have the same technique when it comes to their lies. They are very detailed and elaborate--too much extraneous information. It's tiresome, obvious, and barely give a real answer amongst it all. This is true of the computer search explanation AND the ladder out of the pool "incident." Cindy is going to stand by her testimony and I think since the SA clearly made their point, I do not think they will charge her with perjury.

I'm a former RN, and I can tell you, no nurse with any experience is going to look up "neck breaking" as it relates to a friend that has been in an accident. They would type in "broken or fractured C-spine, or neck" and possibly recovery, treatment or something like that. ALSO, they would probably not look up acetone or rubbing alcohol if they were concerned about a household product. Either read the bottle or go to the MSDS at work and read about it there. It was all so far-fetched AND transparent.

bbm...
I have thought these very same things...

Cindy had to know that the state would get her employers in there and search for paper proof that she was at work, and also do another computer search for chlorophyll. Was she just taking a chance that something was no longer there, or did she lie on purpose to make people think she taught Casey to lie? I don't get it, and don't get why she throws in remarks that could make Casey look worse like telling about her sleepy yorkie that led up to the dog burials. She even did it with the pregnancy and bloatings.

CA may be the one to put the final stab to her with CA lies... and GA may be the other key to putting the final stab that proves or sways jury with the truth of what he thinks she is guilty.

CA in my opinion should of done a little more research on the computer log in and email that was saved or worked on .. hippa laws probally require each and every file concerning a patient be kept.. or just common sence a referral to anything dr related is kept in a file.. CA proved that ICA is a born liar.. CA isnt all that good at it.

A family of lies... my family is as dysfunctional as they come. I can say with certain that no one would kill their child.

Cindy had to know that the state would get her employers in there and search for paper proof that she was at work, and also do another computer search for chlorophyll. Was she just taking a chance that something was no longer there, or did she lie on purpose to make people think she taught Casey to lie? I don't get it, and don't get why she throws in remarks that could make Casey look worse like telling about her sleepy yorkie that led up to the dog burials. She even did it with the pregnancy and bloatings.

IMO, CA and KC think of a lie that they believe sounds good, then pepper it with all sorts of details. They do NOT think long term--obviously. I think CA thought this would cover KC's a$$ and she rolled the dice with it. She is very smart and may have been a very good nurse, who knows...but she doesn't seem to have very good foresight.

:cow:IMO, I would not lie for for my child in a case like this.
I would always love my children no matter what, but I just can't see lying for them if they kill their child or anyone. Where is the justice in that? Some feel they would lie for their child, I just can't see myself doing so even though I am not in their shoes...I really don't think I would lie like that.

As for Cindy, I hope they do charge her for perjury, this is not the first time she has lied. She lied early on and she to mislead the investigation. IMO, if Cindy would of told the truth from early on maybe Caylee's little body would of been found sooner. Heck it was only 15 houses away and 20 feet from the street..IMO, they knew the body was there and that is why when Tim Miller from TES came to search that area near the home Cindy literally cursed him out and sent him packing..didn't help in giving him anything with Caylee's scent on it and just bad mouth him and all who would go out and search for Caylee. But she gave some physic Caylee's bear to help locate Caylee..yeah right..then the so called physic told Cindy's PI that the body was near the home and Cindy never told law enforcement about their private search. She gave the FBI-LE the wrong tooth/hair brush for them to compare DNA from and cleaned out Casey's car before she called 911, she took out Casey's pants and washed them that were full of Caylee's decomposition fluids, and took other things from the car and cleaned it.. Heck yes I feel she should be charge for more than perjury! What human would let their grandchild rot/decompose 15 houses away just to save their child? Knowing that their child had many issues? Not I, I would of told the courts that my daughter was not competent and would of hired her a good defense attorney but would never lie on the stand after they killed their child. What if Casey would of killed someone else's child? Would it be OK for her parent-brother to lie for her? What about the other family, they would be the victims..IMO people would look at it much differently if she had murdered someone else's child. But that is JMO. :cow:

:cow:For example - Hypothetically speaking, what if Casey Anthony would of killed one of your children-grandchildren would it be OK for Cindy to lie to help her defense?

Work Records Contradict Cindy Anthony's "chloroform" Search Testimony
Article: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28417230/detail.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven